Porter Robinson – Worlds
|Label:||Astralwerks – B002002101|
2 x Vinyl, LP, Album
|Style:||House, Electro House, Synth-pop, Chillwave|
Featuring – Amy Millan
|A3||Years Of War|
Featuring – Breanne Duren*, Sean Caskey
|B2||Fresh Static Snow||5:59|
|C1||Hear The Bells|
Featuring – Imaginary Cities
Featuring – Urban Cone
Written-By – Andrew Coenen, Benjamin Swardlick, Emil Anders Gustafsson*, Eric Luttrell, Karl Erik Rasmus Flyckt*
|D1||Sea Of Voices|
Written-By – Breanne Duren*
|D3||Goodbye To A World||5:28|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Sample Sized, LLC
- Licensed To – Astralwerks
- Manufactured By – Astralwerks
- Producer, Written-By – Porter Robinson
Printed inner sleeves
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text Sleeve): 6 02537 70731 7
- Barcode (Text Sticker): 6 02537 88811 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B002002101 LP1A²
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B002002101 LP1-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): B002002101-LP2-C RE
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): B002002101-LP2-D³ Re
Other Versions (5 of 15)View All
|Worlds (12×File, AAC, Album, 256 kbps)||Astralwerks||none||2014|
|Worlds (CD, Album)||KSR||KCCD-579||Japan||2014|
|Worlds (CD, Album)||Astralwerks||B002002002||US||2014|
|Worlds (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Translucent)||Astralwerks||B002002101||US||2014|
|Worlds (CD, Album, CD, , 7", Single, 33 ⅓ RPM, Box Set, Limited Edition)||Astralwerks||B002143980||US||2014|
ReviewsShow All 25 Reviews
- Was skeptical to pick this up with the hit or miss reviews. Happy to say overall I might have lucked out. The record sounds really good, there were some moments throughout where it got a little noisy on some quiet spots, but overall they were minimal.
I cleaned each record as I spun it. Center hole looked to be slightly off center upon initial review, but that might be because there is a circle on the sticker design that makes it look like it should be perfectly centered inside of it, but I don’t think it’s the actual center on the record.
Very pleased considering what I’ve seen posted here on the quality control.
- i bought my copy in 2018 and was really disappointed at how cheap it feels, both the jacket and inner sleeves are super flimsy and the record itself was pretty noisy right out of the package. i hope the new reissue remedies some of these issues considering the price hike from ~$20 (mine was $18 brand new on amazon) to $35.
- All four sides came dirty straight out the packaging, so they were cleaned before my needle touched them. A1 had some pops and crackles at the beginning, but it wasn't that bad. Overall, it sounds amazing!
- Came brand new with some pretty good scuffs and scratches, no skips, but plenty of loud pops, spindle hole is too small for the spindle and is a pain to change records, mastering however is pretty decent, I just wish the pressing plant took better care packaging their records...
- The only thing I really hate about this record is the stupid sleeve it comes in. It's a cool sleeve but it should be more sturdier as it is easy to rip like paper.
- Looks like the quality of this pressing is all over the place, I caught a small restock and this is one of the noisiest new records I've ever bought. It's super obvious with the crackles and pops on the quieter parts of the album, but even on some of the louder portions there are huge pops. Cleaning it has not helped much.
- Jesus, what a price jump. Hopefully this gets reissued soon.
- picked this up about a year back, didn't expect this price hike 0_0
- Any word on when new copies will be available again? I waited too long on purchasing and now (since last month) these are going for $75+!?! WOW. Maybe we'll get a remaster when the 10yr anniversary hits...
- This pressing sounds really good, but the labels have questionable quality. I need to wiggle it vigorously to get it off. Oh, and my labels have bubbles on them. Nice sound quality, questionable pressing. Music wise, a freaking classic. (POLYGON DUST IS SO FREAKING AMAZING AAAAAAAH)
All Versions of this Release
All Versions of this Release