|A3||Years Of War|
Featuring – ,
Written-By – ,
|B2||Fresh Static Snow||5:59|
Written-By – ,
|C1||Hear The Bells|
Written-By – ,
Written-By – , , , ,
|D1||Sea Of Voices|
|D3||Goodbye To A World||5:28|
- Producer, Written-By –
Printed inner sleeves
- Barcode (Text Sleeve): 6 02537 70731 7
- Barcode (Text Sticker): 6 02537 88811 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B002002101 LP1A²
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B002002101 LP1-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): B002002101-LP2-C RE
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): B002002101-LP2-D³ Re
|Worlds (12×File, AAC, Album, 256 kbps)||Astralwerks||none||2014|
|Worlds (CD, Album)||KSR||KCCD-579||Japan||2014|
|Worlds (CD, Album)||Astralwerks||B002002002||US||2014|
|Worlds (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Translucent)||Astralwerks||B002002101||US||2014|
|Worlds (CD, Album, CD, , 7", Single, 33 ⅓ RPM, Box Set, Limited Edition)||Astralwerks||B002143980||US||2014|
- Came brand new with some pretty good scuffs and scratches, no skips, but plenty of loud pops, spindle hole is too small for the spindle and is a pain to change records, mastering however is pretty decent, I just wish the pressing plant took better care packaging their records...
- The only thing I really hate about this record is the stupid sleeve it comes in. It's a cool sleeve but it should be more sturdier as it is easy to rip like paper.
- Looks like the quality of this pressing is all over the place, I caught a small restock and this is one of the noisiest new records I've ever bought. It's super obvious with the crackles and pops on the quieter parts of the album, but even on some of the louder portions there are huge pops. Cleaning it has not helped much.
- Jesus, what a price jump. Hopefully this gets reissued soon.
- picked this up about a year back, didn't expect this price hike 0_0
- Any word on when new copies will be available again? I waited too long on purchasing and now (since last month) these are going for $75+!?! WOW. Maybe we'll get a remaster when the 10yr anniversary hits...
- This pressing sounds really good, but the labels have questionable quality. I need to wiggle it vigorously to get it off. Oh, and my labels have bubbles on them. Nice sound quality, questionable pressing. Music wise, a freaking classic. (POLYGON DUST IS SO FREAKING AMAZING AAAAAAAH)
- new run sounds great, but as with past runs the quality control is terrible and the centering on mine (vinyl and labels) is not good
- new copies sound pristine really good bass and treble a bit of paper on the lp but after a clean it sounds real good
- So I don't know if the new pressing run is different but my old copy sounded so horrendously awful that i figured I'd take a stab and order one of the represses. It's like night and day. The noise that plagued my other copy is barely here now. And I cleaned the shit out of my first copy.
I think this was pressed somewhere different than the original run. It sounds fantastic.