|A2||What I Do To Men||6:07|
|B2||Never Gonna Let You Go||5:03|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright © – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Published By – Kreimers Music Inc.
- Published By – Six Continents Music Publishing, Inc.
- Recorded At – Britannia Studios
- Mastered At – MCA Whitney Recording Studios
- Arranged By, Guitar, Producer –
- Art Direction, Design –
- Backing Vocals – , ,
- Bass –
- Coordinator [Project] –
- Drums, Percussion –
- Engineer [Mastering] –
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing], Producer [Consultant] –
- Engineer [Second] –
- Executive-Producer –
- Keyboards –
- Mixed By – (tracks: A1, B1)
- Percussion [Extra] –
- Photography By –
- Strings – , , , , ,
- Strings, Concertmistress –
- Tenor Saxophone –
- Trombone –
- Trumpet, Conductor –
- Written-By – (tracks: B3),
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): MCA 2149 W1 ⧈-G-⧈
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): MCA 2150 W1 ⧈-G-⧈
|Ann Margret (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA 4083||Italy||1980|
|Ann Margret (LP, Album, Promo)||MCA Records||MCA-3226||US||1980|
|Ann Margret (LP, Album, Test Pressing, White Label)||MCA Records||MCA-3226||US||1980|
|Ann Margret (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-3226||Canada||1980|
|Ann Margret (LP, Album)||MCA Records||202 053||France||1980|
- First off, forget the "Get Disconnected" CD re-issue - it sounds absolutely awful. For the time being it's vinyl only for this one.
Second, the track Midnight Message is so, SO underrated...fantastic hybrid of funk, rock, disco and sassy vocals. So cool (and appropriate) that this would be brought to you by Ms. Kitten With A Whip ;)