Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Smack My Bitch Up
Vocals [Additional] – Shahin Bada*Written-By – N. Miller*, K. Thornton*, M. Smith*, T. Randolph*
Written-By – Keith FlintWritten-By, Vocals – Maxim
Vocals – Kool KeithWritten-By – K. Thornton*
Vocals – Maxim
Vocals – Crispian MillsWritten-By – C. Mills*
Written-By – A. Dudley*, G. Lanagan*, J. Jeczalik*, K. Flint*, K. Deal*, P. Morley*, T. Horn*
|10||Fuel My Fire
Vocals [Additional] – SaffronWritten-By – Walsh*, D.J. Sparks*, James*, Knight*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Licensed To – PIAS Benelux
- Manufactured By – Sonopress – 50778925
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Next Plateau Music Inc.
- Published By – Beats G Music
- Published By – EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Published By – PolyGram Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Publishing
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – Perfect Songs
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Drop Trou Tunes
- Published By – Shock Music Publishing Pty. Ltd.
- Produced At – Earthbound Studios
- Mixed At – Earthbound Studios
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Art Direction – Liam Howlett
- Art Direction, Design – Alex Jenkins
- Guitar – Jim Davies (tracks: 2, 8, 10)
- Illustration [Band Illustration] – Jake (31)
- Photography By [Ant] – Terry Whittaker
- Photography By [Band, Train And Equipment] – Pat Pope
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Konrad Wothe, Silvestris
- Photography By [Inside Traycard] – Lou Smith
- Photography By [Live Shots] – Alex Scaglia, Christian Ammann, Pat Pope
- Photography By [Truck And Background] – Alex Jenkins
- Producer, Mixed By – L. Howlett*
- Recorded By – Neil McLellan
- Vocals – Keith Flint (tracks: 2, 5, 8, 10)
- Written-By – L. Howlett* (tracks: 1 to 9)
Track 2: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/EMI Music Ltd/MCA Music. ℗ 1996 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 3: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Momentum Music Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 4: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Polygram Music. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 5: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/MCA Music/Chrysalis Music Publishing. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 6: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 7: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Hit And Run Music Publishing Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd. Crispian Mills appears courtesy of Columbia Records Ltd.
Track 8: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/MCA Music/Perfect Songs/Zomba Music. ℗ 1996 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 9: Published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 10: Published in the USA: by Drop Trou Tunes. Administered by Zomba Music Inc (BMI)/Shock Music Publishing Australia. Rest of world: by Zomba Music Publishers Ltd/Shock Music Publishing Australia. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd. Saffron appears courtesy of Deconstruction/BMG Entertainment International UK and Ireland Ltd.
All tracks produced and mixed at Earthbound.
Vocals on tracks 1,2,7 and 8 recorded at Strongroom.
Track 1 contains portions of "Give The Drummer Some" by Ultramagnetic M.C.'s from their album entitled "Critical Breakdown" used courtesy of Next Plateaux Records.
Track 4 excerpts from "Root Down" used under license from Capitol Records, a division of Capitol Records Inc. Sample from "2-3 Break" by the B-Boys used courtesy of Vintertainment. Published by Vintertainment Enterprises (ASCAP). Sample from "Theme From S.W.A.T." by Barry Derorzan. Used courtesy of MCA Records, Inc. Under license from Universal Music Special Markets Inc. publishedby EMI Gold Horizon Music.
Track 5 "Selling Jesus" by Skunk Anansie used courtesy of One Little Indian except USA courtesy of Sony Music Inc.
Track 8 sample of Breeders "Sos" courtesy of 4AD/Elektra (by arrangement with Warner Special Products), "Close To The Edit" by Art Of Noise under license from ZTT Records Ltd.
Track 9 contains portion of "Horn Track" by Egyptian Empire/Tim Taylor courtesy of London Records and published by Northcott Music administered by International Music Network.
Front cover and ant photography courtesy of FLPA-Images of Nature.
The 'A' symbol is used by kind permission of Seddon Atkinson Vehicles Ltd.
℗ XL-Recordings Ltd 1997.
© XL-Recordings Ltd 1997.
Released under licensed by PIAS Benelux.
Made in England
Packaging: Transparent tray jewel case with a 16-pages booklet including 4 fold-out pages consisting 8 panels together.
Cat# 826.0121.020 appears at both spines, back cover and CD.
Cat# XLCD 121 appears at backcover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 01212 0
- Barcode (String): 634904012120
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sonopress 50778925/8260121020 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LB 30
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0740
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Sonopress] 50778925/8260121020 22
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0766
- Rights Society: SABAM/BIEM
Other Versions (5 of 192) View All
|XLLP 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (2xLP, Album)||XL Recordings||XLLP 121||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|UDP-C 77211||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||UDP||UDP-C 77211||Italy||1997||Sell This Version|
|XLMC 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||XL Recordings, BMG New Zealand||XLMC 121||New Zealand||1997||Sell This Version|
|6062-2||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (CD, Album)||Sum Records (2), Paradoxx Music||6062-2||Mexico||1997||Sell This Version|
|9 46606-2, XLCD121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Maverick (2), Warner Bros. Records (2), XL Recordings (2)||9 46606-2, XLCD121||Unknown||Sell This Version|