|2||No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground||4:31|
|3||Such A Rush||4:57|
© Coldplay 1998
℗ Coldplay 1998
Release title is listed on disc as only "Safety", when it's on cover listed as "Safety e.p."
Issued in a slimline jewelcase, this release was privately financed by Phil Harvey and Coldplay before they were signed to any record company and only 500 copies were ever produced. Most of these copies were given to record company executives and friends & family and only a few remain in circulation. All of the tracks have been re-released on later releases as B-sides.
There is a bootleg version of this release that is currently being sold on ebay. There are four easy ways to check if you have the original or unofficial pressing:
1. The original pressing has the empty set symbol '∅ on the disc matrix, if any copy has the no slash through '0', it's a fake.
2. The original pressing has a letter "I" on the disc matrix, if any copy does not have the letter "I", it's a fake.
3. If any copy has "IFPIPH02" and "********" printed on the inner, clear ring of the matrix, it's a fake.
4. The original pressing has a wider clear ring on the disc, if any copy has the artwork on the disc cover up more of the clear ring, it's a fake.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 1963-01HG HGCD633 HILTONGROVE I 8051315