|A||The Stalker (I'm Losing My Mind)|
- Lacquer Cut At – Metropolis Mastering, Ltd
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Written-By, Producer –
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): RR 764 A _RE_
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): RR 764 B RE
|The Stalker Mixes (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, 45 RPM)||Music Man Records||MM 021||Belgium||1996|
|The Stalker / Help Me (12")||Yeti Records||YR 9627||Belgium||1996|
|The Stalker (12", 45 RPM, 33 ⅓ RPM, White Label)||Music Man Records||MM021||Belgium||1996|
|Stalker (12", 33 ⅓ RPM)||Hyper Hype||HH 0316||Germany||1997|
|The Stalker (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Repress, Black Die Cut Sleeve)||Relief Records||RR 764||US||1997|
- Edited 3 years agoAn earlier 1995 version of Stalker exists as 'I'm Losing My Mind' tucked away on side D of the Flash Remixes 2x12" on Relief, i think it goes a little crazier where this one's more, for want of a better word, polished. I tried comparing them back to back but i think the neighbour's were starting to worry about me so i had to quit, either way that Green Velvet's a proper wrongun and should probably have been banged up years ago for unleashing this level of insanity on irresponsible teenagers like me.
- Don't sleep on the underrated B side 'Help Me', Punchy 90's sound on a good sound system.