- Composed By – , ,
- Design –
- Engineer – , ,
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Performer – , ,
- Photography By –
Comes with linernote insert and download code. Gatefold sleeve.
- Barcode (Stickered on wrap): 616892244844
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): SBR 123 - A Sam - Precise Mastering
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): SBR 123 - B Sam - Precise Mastering
|John Carpenter's Lost Themes (CD, Album)||Sacred Bones Records||SBR123CD||US||2015|
|Lost Themes (LP, Album, Limited Edition, White & Black Swirl )||Sacred Bones Records, Sacred Bones Records||SBR123LP, SBR-123||US||2015|
|Lost Themes (15×File, MP3, Album, 320 kbps)||Sacred Bones Records||SBR123CD||US||2015|
|Lost Themes (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Numbered, Orange & Black Smoke)||Sacred Bones Records||SBR123LP||US||2015|
|Lost Themes (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Red & Black Swirl )||Sacred Bones Records, Sacred Bones Records||SBR123LP, SBR-123||US||2015|
- Some whispery noise at times throughout, but generally the sound and mix are ample and resonant.
- I have the original black and it’s flawless- no noise. I ultrasonically cleaned it- but it didn’t really need it.
- Have the Black one, sounds great without surface Noise.
Using Ortofon 2M blue on my TT.
- Well, i don't think that the colored versions are better but yes the black version is awful. Many pops even after using my antistatic brush.
- Edited 4 years agoi dont understand how the quality of the pressing could depend on the colour of the vinyl. Maybe it is just that black pressing is not provided with antistatic sleeves. if the green version is so much better , why are there so many of them still on the market ? The green version is supposed to be limited to 500 copies. So i ordered the black copy, i will see if i made a mistake
- Don't buy the black version vinyl. its awful. prefered the green obisdian, its perfect.
- I picked up the Obsidian Green variant at his Vegas tour date and it sounds 100% better than my black Lost Themes. FYI.
- The surface noise is horrible!!! How did this get pressed up?
- Seems like I'm not the only one with a copy full of noise. Really noticeable surface noise that almost sounds like the album is full of scuffs while it really isn't. Really disappointed, because I really like the album, but the unevenly surfacing noise is making me crazy while trying to listen to it.
- My copy also has a lot of surface noise which which is really anoying. I hope they do a better pressing of this album
- Albums I've Listened To by puddle_splasher
- List1 by ShedRekkids
- Fun but don't need by sureluckymusic
- Blood on black wax by REGE.SATANAS
- John Carpenter related items by REGE.SATANAS
- John Carpenter by NatureOfMyCircuitry
- Jake's Collection by cmeola
- Best of 2015 by Tzomborgha
- Soundtracks! by S2murray
- The A-Z 2021 by helloCLD
- For Sale by McCrea
- 2020 Lockdown listening by Thelevitatingnun
- Sacred Bones Wishlist by mattromrellslc
- ROLLING MOTION by ROLLINGMOTION
- Experimental & 20th Century Electronic Music by innerspaceboy
- Synth Set by VinylTimmy
- 2015 by iamamythos
- Synthwave/Retrowave on vinyl by Noisepurge
- Top 10 Most Collected Horror Soundtracks by lupadupa
- Top 2015 by rotch