- Mastered By –
- Written-By, Producer – ,
Recorded at X-Berg Studios, Berlin 2005.
- Barcode: 827170087965
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): CADENZA 11 A MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): CADENZA 11 B MPO
- Label Code: LC 14482
- Both sides are completely worth the whole side of vinyl they take up!
- Anyone else curious if this era of "minimal" is going to become very sought after. We are the 15 year mark. Will dancefloors return to this as they have so many old forms of house and techno that became old hat. Original tech house is having a bit of a resurgence. I liked it then and like it now. Just mildly curious.
- Edited 5 years agosolomons prayer has the same talking sample as in munich uncertain by fumiya tanaka!!
- As a previous reviewer already wrote, Father should have been the actual A side of the vinyl. It is one of the best Cadenza tracks (dare I say a classic) and probably among the top minimal/tech tracks ever. Exaggeration? Maybe, but do give it a listen if you haven't done so yet.
The beat loop and the melody lull you in a sweet, hypnotic state, only to get punched back out of it by the distinctly distorted tom sound. That tom, in my opinion, is the real signature of the track, however on it's own it would be a total bore :)
- Best Cadenza Release to date! It stands for everything which makes Cadenza to one of my favourite labels.
- Was a pretty big tune at the time if I remember. Father is a tune you can listen to, end-to-end then start back from the beginning. Beautiful and sublime.
- the track called "Father" is one of the best minimal-latin track. this is a rare and fine record. i suggest it!
- "Solomon's Prayer" is one of the best tracks ever released on the Cadenza Label.
Tip Top !
- This is one of Cadenza's finest releases... and consequently some of the deepest tracks ever pressed to vinyl in the electronic genre... Depth is really what comes to mind when I listen to both tracks on this EP... Completely hypnotizing, it's a relief to know that someone can create electronic music of this caliber. It's tracks like these that remind us why one spends hours a day searching for something special in the first place. Solomon's Prayer and Father will always be regarded as masterpieces in the world of electronic music.. Que nunca perdáis la inspiración.. Vosotros sois grandes artistas.
- Strange to see that there wasn't a review made on this yet, well let me take a min to express my thoughts on this release:
The ' father ' track has the most stunning endless loop of all times on cadenza releases for my opinion. I can play the same melody loop-line for hours and hours without getting bored a second...
The ' father ' should have been the a sider, Solomon's prayer is a not much standing out as the father...But good for the dance-floor needs.
Top notch classic by Cadenza's main players...