- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ZTT
- Copyright (c) – ZTT
- Distributed By – Manhattan Records
- Manufactured By – Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Perfect Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Unforgettable Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music, Inc.
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Alto Saxophone – Jamie Talbert*, Phil Todd
- Arranged By – Richard Niles
- Backing Vocals – Tessa Niles
- Baritone Saxophone – Andy McIntosh*
- Bass Guitar, Percussion, Hihat [Vocal Hi Hat] – Luis Jardim
- Bass Trombone – Geoff Perkins
- Choir – The Ambrosian Singers
- Chorus Master [Choir Master] – John McCarthy
- Conductor, Directed By – Richard Niles
- Cover [Cover Picture By] – Jean-Paul Goude
- Design – Greg Porto, Jean-Paul Goude
- Drums – Ju Ju (2)
- Engineer, Programmed By [Synclavier Programming] – Lipson*
- Featuring [Contributors, And Then] – The Wall Of Men
- Featuring [Contributors, Plus] – Wash Them Go Go
- Featuring [Contributors] – The Strictly Unreasonable Zang Tuum Tumb Big Beat Colossus
- French Horn – John Pigneguey*
- Harp – David Snell (2)
- Interviewer [Interviews With The Rhythm Conducted Jovially By] – Paul Cooke (2)
- Interviewer [Interviews With The Rhythm Conducted Seriously By] – Paul Morley
- Keyboards – Andrew Richards*
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Guitar – Bruce Woolley
- Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboards – S.J. Lipson*
- Leader [String Leader] – Gavyn Wright
- Mastered By [Runout Etching ✩] – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti, Little Beats, Shorty Tim*
- Performer [The Wall Of Men] – Gary Maughan, Glenn Gregory, John Sinclair
- Performer [Wash Them Go Go:] – Ju Ju (2), Little Beats, Shorty Tim*
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Producer [Assisted By] – S.J. Lipson*
- Read By [Extracts From I. Penman's "The Annihilation Of Rhythm"] – Ian McShane
- Rhythm Guitar – J.J. Belle
- Sleeve Notes [Extract From Jungle Fever] – Jean-Paul Goude
- Tenor Saxophone – Dave Bishop, Stan Sulzman*
- Trombone – Pete Beachill
- Trumpet – Guy Barker, John Thirkel*, Stuart Brooks
- Voice [Breath, Blood And Voice] – Grace Jones
- Written-By – Bruce Woolley, Simon Darlow, Steven Lipson*, Trevor Horn
(The synclavier was used extensively during the compilation of this biography; acknowledgement to New England Digital)
The Z.T.T. art AND ACT SERVICE
"Interviews with the rhythm conducted seriously by Paul Morley and jovially by Paul Cooke (acknowledgement to Capitol Radio). The Strictly Unreasonable ZTTBBC were conducted and directed by Richard Niles."
"An inevitable inspirational Island / Zang Tuum Tumb co-production recorded April-August 1985 (A.S. 16)
Jungle Fever by Jean-Paul Goude
Published by Xavier Moreau Inc.
William : Ju Ju : House, Reginald : Little Beats : Daughtry and Timothy : Shorty Tim : Glover appear courtesy of T.E.D.D. Records Inc.
Glenn Gregory appears courtesy of Arista Records Inc."
Printed in U.S.A.
ST 53021 on jacket spine
ST-53021 on labels
Also available on cassette
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-53021-1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side, variant 1): ST-1- 53021 - Z1 #5
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side, variant 1): ST- 2 - 53021 - Z1 #1 ✩
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side, variant 2): ST-1- 53021 - Z1 #4
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side, variant 2): ST- 2 - 53021 - Z1 #1 ✩
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A & B sides, variants 1 & 2): STERLING 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP / BMI
Other Versions (5 of 67) View All
|GRACE 1||Grace Jones||Slave To The Rhythm (LP, Album)||ZTT, Island Records||GRACE 1||UK||1985||Sell This Version|
|ST-53021||Grace Jones||Slave To The Rhythm (LP, Album)||Manhattan Island Records||ST-53021||Canada||1985||Sell This Version|
|CID 4011||Grace Jones||Slave To The Rhythm (CD, Album)||ZTT, Island Records||CID 4011||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|IMCD 65, 5014474006524||Grace Jones||Slave To The Rhythm (CD, Album)||ZTT, Island Records||IMCD 65, 5014474006524||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|062 240447 1, 062-2404471||Grace Jones||Slave To The Rhythm (LP, Album)||Manhattan Island Records, Manhattan Island Records||062 240447 1, 062-2404471||Greece||1985||Sell This Version|