|A1||Steka Å Hala||4:25|
|B1||Jon's Secret Technique||5:27|
|B2||Green Monster Introduction||3:52|
- Mastered By –
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): THE EXCHANGE - NILZ. MPO DC10 A'
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): THE EXCHANGE - NILZ. MPO DC10 B'
- Sick, this one is just SICK on the dancefloor! If you understand Swedish you also get the privilege to laugh at those song titles... Cari has got a lot of humor. One of Cari's Best.
- Edited 17 years agoEach person's mileage may vary, but clearly this is one of the best and memorable moments in Cari's production history, both because of the clever and magic trickery but also because the release is full of innovative and well-thought sounds. It's a pity nobody else does things like Cari used to do back in the day :)
- One of the few drumcode releases that stands out of the crowd of not so remarkable releases on this label not just because of all the trickery, but also because of the experimental sampling and because of the loudness.
- amazing techno & trance by HellBazZ_Davy
- FS meybe by differance
- Greatest Electronic Music Albums by Chelsea1979
- kleez.one - 375 Drum/Code/Red Mix.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 291 Stick Around.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 131 Drive With a Dead Girl.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 117 Rest in Pain.mp3 by kleez.one