Peven Everett & Stacy Kidd – Groove Thang
|Label:||Minuendo Recordings – MND30|
Vinyl, 10", 33 ⅓ RPM, Limited Edition
- Mastered At – The Hole Of The Dub Studio
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 12233
- Distributed By – Juno Records
- Lacquer Cut By – JA*
- Mastered By – Above Smoke
- Producer – Peven Everett, Stacy Kidd
- Written-By, Composed By [Vocal Performance And Composition By] – Peven Everett
2015 Minuendo Recordings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 12233 1A MND30 JA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 12233 1B MND 30
- This needs a proper pressing. Love this tune but can't hardly play it
- Sound quality is very good on this pressing. Plays loud and clear.
- Is it definitely the pressing or the source itself that's poor? (Or perhaps both...)
I've listened to the WAV from Traxsource and it doesn't sound great.
- pressing is horrible, can't play it on a big soundsystem
- Great release, but the pressing sounds really compressed - vocals sounds really squashed :(
- Great soulful tune....re-press please
- Anyone know what the sample on Body Jerkin is?
- Edited 7 years agoI don't really agree about this bad sound comment bellow, the sound is indeed a little bit dirty, but most definitely playable and enjoyable. Very nice tracks,
- My copy is excellent.. No sound quality issue at all
- Edited 7 years agoNice tracks, too bad the sound is very bad.
Not sure if it's the pressing or the production but it's definitely a reason not to play it.