|B1||In A MIDI||7:48|
- Lacquer Cut At – The Exchange
- Graphics –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Written-By – (tracks: A2), (tracks: all tracks), (tracks: A1 / B1 / B2)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [Etched]): TPR 003 A THE EXCHANGE-GRAEME
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [Etched]): TPR 003 B
- 'Who's Listening' is an emotional electronic masterpiece, ethereal pads, tight electronic drums and a poignant melody make this one of my favourite pieces of music.
I originally bought a copy of this from Fat Cat in London, then found a copy in the Record & Tape Exchange in Hackney and snapped it up too. I'm not really into the other tracks on this EP but it is worth tracking down if you ever see it for Who's Listening alone.
I used to play this while running a copy of Martin Luther King's 'I Have A Dream' speech over the top of it and they compliment each other perfectly.