- Mastered At – National Sound Corporation
There is no catalog number present on the release. M-4 is the official catalog number from the labels website.
- Matrix / Runout (Etched runout side A): M04 (RE-1) NSC
- Matrix / Runout (Etched runout side B): M0̷4 NSC
|M4 (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Red)||Maurizio||M-4||Germany||1995|
|M4 (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Repress, Clear Marbled)||Maurizio||M-4||Germany||2003|
|M4 (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Remastered)||Maurizio||M-4||Germany||2006|
|M-4 (2×File, AIFF, Reissue)||Maurizio||04||Germany||2012|
|M-4 (2×File, FLAC, Reissue)||Maurizio||M-4||2012|
- this has everything - house , dub and techno - deep as anything
- I came across this record just around the time it came out in my early years of dj'ing and still enjoy both sides of it. I was mostly into harder banging techno and house at the time but I was also open to different genres of music. This one caught my ears at the record shop and I already knew that this was coming home with me. There's still something about listening to the more dubby (red label) side at 1 or 2 in the morning that still does it for me and love.
- Incredible record! in my opinion one of the best M series. this record is what made me love dub techno so much. 5/5
- Does anyone know who does the logo design / center circle design for these releases? They’re awesome
- Quite simply one of the finest pieces of electronic music ever. My description could never do it justice. So multifaceted and layered that I hear something new every time I play it and I've had it since the week of release. Defining it as a club or dance record is gross misjustice. Esoteric yet so accessible that I heard Frankie Knuckles playing it. My tastes range from jazz-funk through disco, deep-house and techno. This is one of my favourite ever pieces of music.
- Lovely reviews all around here, what else can i say? M4 is one of those tracks that seems to encapsulate more than just music! New details reveal with every listen... so much love.
- Edited 5 years agoOne of the greatest records of all time, M4 is utter perfection
- fantastic sound....a piece of gold in vinyl form
- Maurizio's best work, in my opinion. Around the same time I bought a print of Rothko's Red on Maroon. That image and this music go together like toast and beans.
- Edited 12 years agoAn ultimate funky dub techno record. Two tracks made in the same style & it will probably take some of your time to feel the difference between them. But the main point of these tracks (or this track if you know what i mean) is that bright refreshing funky sound that makes you wanna run streight to the danceflour & jump. Jump & smile at the same time. It`s not that often you may find such a bright uplifting side of dub techno.
There is a lot of sunlight here. And a groove of course...
- The Intrinsic Monitor's Vibes by Intrinsic_Monitor
- d-JCB's dancefloor classics by d-JCB
- Tracks from Groove Charts Top 50 by HaerterBSC
- e by trance_gate
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- Novecento! by Joe66
- NEEDED !!! by laCollApsAtioN
- My Favourite Electronic/Dance Singles/EP's (Final Selection) by gerryc
- Best new releases 1995 by NTU56
- exit by minty
- Sell by bac82
- BOOMMSLAMMERZ by boommslammerz
- 20190524 Concrete minibar by neric
- yea by bfrcz90
- kleez.one - 806 Some Like It Minimal.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 513 Government Illusion.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 382 Atlantic Mission.mp3 by kleez.one
- Discogs List #1: Top 100 Minimal Techno Tracks by Vert1
- Claude's Magic Techno Journey by ckhclassics