Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||–Future Sound Of London*||We Have Explosive
Written-By – Dougans*, D.McDaniels*, Cobain*, J.Mizell*, J. Simmons*
|3||–Future Sound Of London*||Landmass||4:29|
|4||–Fluke||Atombomb (Straight 6 Instrumental Mix)||5:33|
|6||–The Chemical Brothers||Dust Up Beats||6:07|
|7||–The Chemical Brothers||Loops Of Fury||4:41|
|8||–Photek||The Third Sequence
Written-By – Rupert Parkes
|9||–Underworld||Tin There (Underworld Edit)||6:08|
|10||–The Prodigy||Firestarter (Instrumental)||4:41|
|12||–Cold Storage||Body In Motion||5:14|
- Design [Additional Graphics & Design] – The Designers Republic
- Design [Game Graphics] – Ashley Sanders, Darren Douglas, Dave Crook, Eve Penford, Jeff Bramfitt, John Harris (19), Mick Harrison (2), Nicky Carus-Westcott, Pol Sigerson
- Design [Game] – Nick Burcombe
- Design [Packaging- And Manual-design] – Anthony Roberts (2), The Designers Republic, Jim Bowers (2)
- Effects [Sound] – Tim Wright (5)
- Film Director [Intro-sequence], Film Director [Extro-sequence] – Jim Bowers (2), Nicky Carus-Westcott
- Management – Ian Hetherington, Jonathan Ellis
- Management [Developement Manager] – Adrian Parr
- Management [Product, Australia] – Diane Lefley
- Management [Product, England] – Sue Campbell
- Management [Product, France] – Caroline Dupuy
- Management [Product, Germany] – Sabine Westenberger
- Management [Product, International Marketing Coordination] – Jane Hickey
- Management [Product, International Marketing] – Dawn Williams
- Management [Product, Rest Of The World] – Carolyn Seager
- Management [Product, Usa] – Lisa Wilson (4)
- Management [Production Manager] – Morgan O'Rahilly
- Management [Studio] – Sarah Harris
- Other [Creative Service] – Kelly Evans, Lorna Owen
- Other [Developement Secretary's Office] – Jennifer Ress
- Other [Manual] – Damon Fairclough, Huw Thomas, Rob Francis
- Other [Music Licensing] – Emma Quinn A&R VIRGIN RECORDS, Paul McGarvey, Rob Manley
- Other [Pr-/marketing-graphic] – Jim Bowers (2)
- Other [Public Relations, Australia] – Stefanie Wassell
- Other [Public Relations, England] – Glen O'Connell
- Other [Public Relations, France] – Benoite Lavie
- Other [Public Relations, Germany] – Ingo Zaborowoski
- Other [Public Relations, Usa] – Mark Day
- Other [Quality Assurance Leader] – Feargus Carroll
- Other [Quality Assurance] – Edward Hay, Jeff Bird, Mark Inman, Marvin James, Paul Tweedle, Richard Yandle, Rob Wolfe, Thomas Rees, Tracey Tweedle
- Other [Sequence Cut] – Nicky Carus-Westcott, Steve Gilbert
- Other [Technic Assistence] – Craig Duddle, Paul Charsley
- Other [Technic Support] – Adrian Myatt, Lee Rawcliffe
- Producer – Andy Satterthwaite
- Programmed By – Chris Roberts (4), Nick Kimberley (2), Stewart Sockett
- Voice [Computer Language] – Amiga 1200
Comes with a 100 page manual in German, French, Italian and Dutch language. Credits are translated.
The version of 'Dust Up Beats' by The Chemical Brothers is significantly different from the Album & Single version, sounding like a different mix entirely.
"Herd Killing" by Future Sound of London (Edited by CoLD SToRAGE)
"Xylem", "Phloem", "Argon", "Xenon" by CoLD SToRAGE
"Herd Killing", "We Have Explosive", "Landmass" with kind permission by Virgin Records Limited and Sony Music Publishing.
"V6" and Atombomb (Straight 6 Instrumental Mix) with kind permission by Virgin Records Limited and
Six Of One
"Dust Up Beats" with kind permission by Virgin Records Limited and MCA Music/M62/BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
"Loops Of Fury" with kind permission by Virgin Records Limited and MCA Music.
"The Thid Sequence" with kind permission by Virgin Records Limited and MCA Music.
"Tin There (Underworld Edit)" with kind permission by Junior Boys Own and Sherlock Holmes Music.
"Firestarter (Instrumental" with kind permission by XL Recordings and EMI/Virgin Music
Special thanks to:
The Wipeout 1 Development Team
Red Bull (for the kick at 2am)
© 1996 Psygnosis Ltd. For home use only.
Published and developed by Psygnosis Ltd. Made in Austria.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 11719 63252 8
- Other (SID Code): IFPI 949B
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|ASW 6189||Various||Wipeout XL (CD, Comp)||Astralwerks||ASW 6189||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|ASW 6189-2||Various||Wipeout XL (CD, Comp)||Astralwerks||ASW 6189-2||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 42226 2 8, CDV2815||Various||Wipeout 2097: The Soundtrack (CD, Comp)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 42226 2 8, CDV2815||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 42226 2 8, CDV 2815||Various||Wipeout 2097: The Soundtrack (CD, Comp)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 42226 2 8, CDV 2815||Australia||1996||Sell This Version|
|V 2815||Various||Wipeout 2097: The Soundtrack (2xLP, Comp)||Virgin||V 2815||UK||1996||Sell This Version|