|A1||Oh Jah Dub||1:57|
|A2||Sabotage In Dub||2:56|
|A4||Just Another Dub||2:50|
|A5||Verdict In Dub||3:10|
|B3||Easy Come Dub||2:38|
|B5||Last Of The Jestering||2:56|
- Engineer –
- Mixed By –
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Liner Notes –
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): ORLP 10 A MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): ORLP 10 B MPO
- Edited 2 months agoNot absolutely sure if A2 and B2 are confused on this pressing but - at least on my copy - A2 factually plays about 3:28 while B2 plays only at about 2:56. This fits to what is given with Impact All Stars - Forward The Bass (Dub From Randy's 1972-1975). So I suppose A2 plays shining dub while B2 plays Sabotage in dub.
- stellar minimalist dubs. these dubs have aged extremely well. highly recommended to dub freaks.