|A||I Wanna Go Bang|
|B||Orange Juice Man|
- Artwork –
- Lacquer Cut By –
|Артур И Интергалактические Киты = Arthur And The Intergalactic Whales (2×File, MP3, 320 kbps)||трип||TRP003||Europe||2015|
|Артур И Интергалактические Киты = Arthur And The Intergalactic Whales (2×File, WAV)||трип||TRP 003||2015|
|Артур И Интергалактические Киты = Arthur And The Intergalactic Whales (2×File, FLAC)||трип||TRP 003||2015|
|Артур И Интергалактические Киты = Arthur And Intergalactic Whales (12", 45 RPM, Repress)||трип||TRP003||Europe||2021|
- "Orange Juice Man" on the b-side is a great track. The melodic refrain in the background is sampled from another great track, 1993's "The Snake", by Opal - https://www.discogs.com/master/259724-Opal-The-Snake
Also, I like what appears to be the sound of someone sniffing in the track. You don't hear that enough in tunes, in my opinion.
- A - side = straight techno banger 0 shame in liking something that works like this does on a dance floor
B - side = monster of a track which reminds me of some of Luke Slaters deeper moments
- A-side is just modern techno wankery, Avoid. But flip to the B-side for a fantastic deep a.m breezer.
- "I Wanna Go Bang" samples Deeon "2-B-Free"on "Dance Mania" released 1996.
- silky spaced out b side with very fun a side. brilliant.
- Anoter fresh track from far away, deep , moody . music with a soul
- Side A is mediocre at best. Side B nears perfection.
- Track 1 sounded good at 6am this morning but track 2 sounds good any time, all of the time.
actually tempted to buy it for the art work alone.
- In regards to the hate surrounding this records A side, i can attest to the fact that it is a peak hitter, simply a throw your head back and pound type jam. apparently he made it in 40 minutes, worthy release if you ask me
- have the people hating on this actually heard the b side?? a side is not really for me but orange juice man is ambient techno at it's finest!