|A1||–||The Best I Could Do (With What I Had)|
|B1||–||The Creature From Culture Creation|
180 grams coloured vinyl in silk screen printed cover in a limited edition of 250 copies.
- Edited 6 years agoThe Best I Could Do (With What I Had) gets a reissue on the next Dekmantel x Patta collaboration:
This is nice and all but I'm gutted that The Creature From Culture Creation apparently won't be repressed.
EDIT (Dec 2016): Reissue of both tracks + Tom Trago - Brutal Romance (TT's Love Fix) inbound http://shop.dekmantel.com/release/5497/best-of-dkmntl-x-patta
- Great release. Both tracks are wonderful in my humble opinion.
- repress repress repress repress repress repress repress repress please please please please please
- I hope this gets some repress in future, no cover or shirt necessary :) DEKMANTEL, please...
- Both tracks are amazing! The Fatima Yamaha side is my fav tho!
- Edited 8 years agoNothing original in this Young Marco track. Probably he couldn't do better with a cheap sample-pack. I prefer the flipside, Fatima Yamaha's laid-back tune, much deeper and more inspired. Respectively 2/5 and 3.5/5 if you ask me.
- Absolute masterpiece from Young Marco, contender for track of the year.
- The A side on this is so good