|A2||No Bom Sentido|
Written-By – ,
|Baila Comigo / Festa Braba||(3:30)|
|B4a||Baila Comigo |
- Record Company – SIGLA - Sistema Globo De Gravações Audiovisuais Ltda.
- Manufactured By – RCA Eletrônica Ltda.
- Distributed By – RCA Eletrônica Ltda.
- Recorded At – Estúdios da SIGLA
- Mixed At – Estúdios da SIGLA
- Alto Saxophone –
- Art Direction –
- Artwork –
- Backing Vocals – , ,
- Baritone Saxophone –
- Bass – , (tracks: A6, B1, B6)
- Bongos, Congas, Tamborim, Percussion –
- Drums – (tracks: A2), (tracks: B4), (tracks: A1, A3, A5, A6, B1, B2, B5, B6)
- Drums, Congas, Timbales, Surdo, Tamborim, Percussion –
- Electric Piano, Guitar, Bass, Synthesizer [Mini-Moog], Vocals, Vocoder –
- Electric Piano, Piano, Synthesizer, Synthesizer [Mini-Moog, Oberheim], Sequenced By [Sequencer] –
- Mastered By –
- Percussion – (tracks: B1, B6)
- Photography By –
- Producer –
- Supervised By –
- Tenor Saxophone, Backing Vocals –
- Trombone, Backing Vocals –
- Trumpet – ,
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): RCA 403 6250-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): RCA 403 6250-B
|Robson Jorge & Lincoln Olivetti (Cassette, Album)||Som Livre||740.6250||Brazil||1982|
|Robson Jorge & Lincoln Olivetti (CD, Album, Reissue)||Cast||403.0036||Brazil||1994|
|Robson Jorge & Lincoln Olivetti (CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered)||Trama, Som Livre||12832||Brazil||2006|
|Robson Jorge & Lincoln Olivetti (LP, Album, Reissue)||Polysom||33227-1||Brazil||2016|
|Robson Jorge & Lincoln Olivetti (LP, Album, Reissue)||Mr Bongo, Som Livre||MRBLP148, 403.6250||UK||2017|
- Masterpiece of brazilian Boogie era.
Essential record, so f*cking great!
Chase your copy
- An amazing album of Brazilian music, such a great album!
- Edited 8 years agoMy God of heaven and earth, that record is fabulous !
This record is a summary of the boogie scene that reigned in Brazil in the early 1980s .
Robson Jorge and Lincoln Olivetti , known to contribute to records of Tim Maia , Jorge Ben, Sandra Sá , Gilberto Gil , Marcos Valle , among others , have launched this amazing album in 1982 , and were responsible for much of the production of the record, playing a large number of instruments.
The others guest musicians - Oberdan ( Banda Black Rio ) , Marcio Montarroyos, Leo Galdeman , Picolé , Bidinho , Serginho Trombone , among others - are also omnipresent figures in other Brazilian records Boogie released between 1981 and 1984 , for example . Just look at the datasheet of the respective records .
Anyway , Robson Jorge & Lincoln Olivetti managed , on this album, bringing together a team of excellent musicians , a Brazilian national team 's Boogie / Funk 80 's, and this resulted in an incredible , sophisticated , inventive and essential for collectors of the genre record. I would say that tracks like " Aleluia " , " Squash " , " Ginga" , "Jorgeia Corisco" and " No Bom Sentido " are among my favorite , however, is difficult to choose one, after all, the whole record is amazing !
You, lover of the great records Boogie, do not waste time: chase your copy!
- Hard To Find by Ri0Records
- BREEZY MOST WANTED by breezyjordy
- ✌️ Saw-mon & Natalie by Saw-mon_and_Natalie
- Shirts I Want In My Wardrobe by lsell
- Dream Records by damonrthomas
- Fav Disco/Funk/Boogie/80's and more by Yanis_Dupleix
- Best Brazilian Albums by sanfortes
- Top Brazilian Synth. by rodrigobreak
- brasil by sdante