|A1||Chasing Away The Night|
- Written-By [Creator], Performer –
- Matrix / Runout (Machine stamp runout side A): 13688 1A M-012
- Matrix / Runout (Machine stamp runout side B): 13688 1B M-012
- Perron is the one - brilliantly mindless techno gurner. 4 cats out of 5
- Edited 5 years agoCharming is really great. Totally trippy vibes!!!
Chasing away has a nice groove too, but lacks the atmosphere of Charming. Its not bad though.
- who do i have to blow to get a copy of this?
- My copy is fairly warped... Doesn't affect playing, but still annoys me a bit. Anybody else?
THE track for me is hands down "Charming"!! What a dirty techno stomper - unbelievable!! :)
- Chasing away the Night is absolutely mesmerising.
What a tune. What a tune. What a completely and utterly badass ****ing tune.
- chasing away thee night... bowe bowe boow ba ba bah | bowe bowe boow ba ba bah
- For me Perron is THE track, amazing beat from the beginning and an amazing electro-ey middle part. The other 2 are outstanding as well. For future reference, dont sleep on anything done by this guy
- Pure Bliss! Gesloten Cirkel manages to to express a highly sensitive and powerful signature which stands completely on its own, quite an achievement in these days where most artists don't seem to manage and serve genuine musical progress anymore. Perron is the stand-out track here for me, true banger that will destroy any dance floor, guess it was recorded in/for the infamous Perron in Rotterdam!
- The evolving structures of these tracks make me think their were first recorded live, then maybe re-arranged. Whatever it be, here we have an 12'' of very good electro. Every sound is well made, and the vocal samples cleverly and originally used. I wish there were more artists trying to keep the listener interested at any moment of a tune. I also want to add that those tracks sound better to me on headphones than on monitors. But it should be good hearing them in a club, of course... 5/5