|A3||Esoterica Of Abyssynia||3:15|
|A4||Space Prophet Dogon||7:04|
|B1||The Shining Path||3:03|
|B6||The Vinegar Stroke||1:58|
|B7||Burial In The Sky||3:48|
- Bass –
- Drums –
- Guitar –
- Remastered By –
- Barcode (Sticker on shrink wrap): 678277252219
- Matrix / Runout (etched in runout, side A): ABDT-055-A
- Matrix / Runout (etched in runout, side B): ABDT-055-B
|Torch Of The Mystics (LP, Album)||Majora||none||US||1990|
|Torch of the Mystics (Cassette, Promo, Stereo)||Tupelo Recording Company||TUP 044CD||US||1990|
|Torch Of The Mystics (CD, Album, Reissue, Digipak)||Tupelo Recording Company||TUP44-2||US||1993|
|Torch Of The Mystics (CD, Album, Remastered)||Abduction||ABDT055||US||2015|
- One of the very best albums from the Sun City Girls...
- I, too, will say that I think the sound quality on this version is simply aces. I used to own an original on Majora and always thought that copy was too tinny. The CD was better, but this Remaster by far the best.
- This album is great and easily one of the best albums of the 90's. Sound quality of this pressing is incredible and this is seriously one of the best sounding records I have despite the tinny production quality.
- Thought I got 2 copys from Juno, one for myself and another for a friend for xmas. Nope ive got 2 CDs. Fuck :/
- the sound on this is superb, I have heard all three versions and this is by far the best to my ears.