|A2||In Dust We Trust|
|B1||Song To The Siren|
|B2||Three Little Birdies Down Beats|
|B3||Fuck Up Beats|
|C1||Life Is Sweet|
|C2||Playground For A Wedgeless Firm|
|D2||One Too Many Mornings|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records
- Recorded At – Orinoco Studios
- Recorded At – Da Da Studios
- Edited At – Berwick Street Studios
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – M62
- Published By – BMG
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Design [The Designers] – Negativespace
- Edited By, Compiled By – Cheeky Paul
- Engineer – Steve 'Dub' Jones*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tim Holmes
- Mastered By – Mike*, P@*
- Producer, Performer [The Principal Players] – Ed Simons, Tom Rowlands
- Vocals [The Voices] – Beth Orton, Tim Burgess
- Written-By – Simons*, Rowlands*
© Virgin Records.
℗ 1995 Caroline Records, Inc.
Published by M62/BMG/Copyright Control.
Except 'Life Is Sweet' published by M62/BMG/Copyright Control/Warner Chappell.
Recorded between August and November 1994 in Orinoco and Da Da studios south London.
Edited and compiled at Berwick Street.
Mastered at the Exchange.
Leave Home contains a sample of Blake Baxter's 'Brothers Gonna Work It Out'.
Song To The Siren recorded live at Sabresonic nightclub March 1994.
One Too Many Mornings contains a sample of Swallow's 'Peekaboo' and 'Follow Me Down'.
The cover credits Mike at The Exchange for mastering.
Runout etchings, however, indicate Phil Austin at Trutone Mastering Labs
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 017046615716
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped/Etched Side A): MASTERED BY TRUTONE P@ 10-95 TR-P@ SRC ASW-6157 - SIDE 1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped/Etched Side B): MASTERED BY TRUTONE P@ 10-95 SRC ASW-6157 - SIDE 2
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped/Etched Side C): MASTERED BY TRUTONE P@ 10-95 SRC ASW-6157 - SIDE 3
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped/Etched Side D): MASTERED BY TRUTONE P@ 10-95 SRC ASW-6157 - SIDE 4
Other Versions (5 of 52) View All
|XDUSTLP1, 7243 8 40540 1 4||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust (2xLP, Album)||Freestyle Dust, Junior Boy's Own, Virgin||XDUSTLP1, 7243 8 40540 1 4||UK||1995||Sell This Version|
|XDUSTCD1, 7243 8 40540 2 1||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust (CD, Album, Gre)||Freestyle Dust, Virgin||XDUSTCD1, 7243 8 40540 2 1||UK||1995||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-53559, XDUSTCD1, none||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust (CD, Album, RE, Gre)||Virgin, EMI Music Japan Inc, Junior Boy's Own, Freestyle Dust||TOCP-53559, XDUSTCD1, none||Japan||2013||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 40540 4 5, 7243 8 40540 2 1||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust (Cass, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 40540 4 5, 7243 8 40540 2 1||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 40540 21, XDUSTCD1||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust (CD, Album, RE)||Virgin, Freestyle Dust, Junior Boy's Own||7243 8 40540 21, XDUSTCD1||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|