|A||Left Leg Out|
- Lacquer Cut At – Transition Mastering Studios
- Lacquer Cut By [Uncredited] –
- Producer [Built By] –
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): DMZ 10 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side AA etched): DMZ 10 AA TRANSITION
- this is one of the best tunes by mala, deep as its get with serious sub bass
- blue notez is proper moody zoner. I've got vivid memories of quest playing it at subdub and it changing the mood instantly.
- Edited 7 years agoNot too bothered about Left Leg Out, for some reason the melody kind of bugs me, it's a bit cheesy
Blue Notez is sick though, absolutely love the FM synth with a fixed oscillator, dark as hell
- Very nice DMZ, both tunes here are quite unique. Blue Notez is the standout for me, it has a particularly moody and evocative atmosphere.