Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By – David Bowie, Paul BuckmasterProducer – Gus Dudgeon
|A2||Unwashed And Somewhat Slightly Dazed||6:09|
|A3||Letter To Hermione||2:30|
|B2||An Occasional Dream||2:54|
|B3||The Wild Eyed Boy From Freecloud||4:46|
|B4||God Knows I'm Good||3:17|
|B5||Memory Of A Free Festival||7:06|
- Arranged By – David Bowie, Tony Visconti (tracks: A2 to B5)
- Bass – Herbie Flowers, Honk (3), Tony Visconti
- Cello – Paul Buckmaster
- Composed By – David Bowie
- Drums – John Cambridge, Terry Cox
- Engineer – Barry Sheffield, Ken Scott, Malcolm Toft
- Flute, Recorder – Tim Renwick, Tony Visconti
- Guitar – Keith Christmas, Mick Wayne, Tim Renwick
- Harmonica – Benny Marshall And Friends
- Mellotron, Harpsichord [Electric] – Rick Wakeman
- Producer – Tony Visconti (tracks: A2 to B5)
- Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar, Stylophone, Kalimba, Organ [Rosedal Electric Chord] – David Bowie
"Previously released on Philips Records SBL 7912" in front bottom right corner - text is on one line only, other issues have it split onto two lines.
Orange labels are semi-glossy, headers read: Side1Stereo and Side2Stereo and have four lines of text in white at the bottom in a semi-circle.
Matrix variations start at BPRS 4501 1E / BPRS 4502-1E, subsequent issues may have MainMan replacing Titanic Music in the credits and a MainMan logo on back cover.
Inner sleeve with lyrics printed in blue and pink, LSP-4813, Printed in England, also crediting Titanic Music.
Some copies, issued with a 21"x24" poster of the cover shot, also had a black & white peelable sticker stating: David Bowie Poster Enclosed.
A1, B3, B5: Essex Music International
A2 to A4, B1, B2, B4: Titanic Music/ Chrysalis
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): BPRS 4501
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): BPRS 4502
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, stamped): BPRS 4501 1E
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, stamped): BPRS 4502-1E
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A, etched): BPRS 4502-2E (Side 1) A3
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B, BPRS 4502-1E is stamped, the rest is Etched): BPRS 4502-1E ( Side 2) A6
Other Versions (5 of 168) View All
|SBL 7912, SBL.7912, 852 146 BY||David Bowie||David Bowie (LP, Album)||Philips, Philips, Philips||SBL 7912, SBL.7912, 852 146 BY||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|218988-PRL2||David Bowie||Space Oddity (CD, Album, Enh, RE, RM)||Parlophone||218988-PRL2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|461.008||David Bowie||Space Oddity (LP, Album, RE)||RCA Victor||461.008||France||1983||Sell This Version|
|LSP-4813||David Bowie||Space Oddity (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||LSP-4813||Israel||1974||Sell This Version|
|LSP-4813||David Bowie||Space Oddity (LP, Album, Unofficial, Bro)||RCA Victor (2)||LSP-4813||UK||2014||Sell This Version|