- Co-producer [Uncredited] – ,
- Producer, Written-By –
- Vocals –
Side B is simply titled 'Pressure' on the label.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): BASS 4T A¹ MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): BASS 4T B²̶ ¹ MPO
|Pressure (12", 33 ⅓ RPM)||Outer Rhythm||FOOT 12||UK||1991|
|Pressure (12", 33 ⅓ RPM)||Buzz||BZZXL 106032||Belgium||1991|
|Pressure (12", 33 ⅓ RPM)||Not On Label||AB2 1201||US||1991|
|Pressure Dub (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Single Sided, Unofficial Release)||Outer Rhythm (2)||FOOT 13||UK||2010|
|Pressure (12", Reissue)||Major Problems, Compassion Cuts||MPR013, CC002||Ireland||2017|
- anyone know where the vocal is sampled from? 10 words 10 words
- Edited one year agoAlways remember buying this Monster as soon as it came out . Label run from my old local shop, Crash, in Leeds. Great place back in the late 80s early 90s. I have very fond memories of all the bags stashed at the back ready for you as soon as you got down the steps. Rick and Paul were great, always putting you on to the latest sounds. Great expensive days. Rick was like the Arthur Daley of Vinyl...
- I have the bassic pressing and that plays just fine, one of the best things to come out of the uk at that time i.m.h.o.
the stuff is deeper than deep, won't sell it ever
- Can't believe it, 4 comments and no-one mentions that b-line :) Deep, liquid perfection. Grooverider used to destroy the dancefloor regularly with this at the Eclipse in Coventry UK around about 1990.
- Absolute stunner, if this track was released today it would have a huge commercial success and maybe David Duncan would have made more music. it is dubby and fat on its edges and has this rave touch to it, the delay effect which runs through most of the channels gives it a three dimensional "hovering over" feel. its pretty obvious why Discogs recommendations tab shows WARP records for this one.
- anybody else think that pressure dub is a reconstruction of tricky disco 'tricky disco - inner space mix'? anyway, absolute classic and there isnt too much of a problem with the outer rhythm pressing either...as played by fabio & grooverider on kiss in 92....
- I have a copy of the BUZZ BZZXL 106032.The sound quality is really nice.
- "Pressure Dub" : beautiful floating dubby megadeep-house wandering, with seemingly random pads, echoes, liquid voice snippets bursting in and fading out...Like a cosmic jam-session, this could be an electronic dance music equivalent to jazz (in spirit) as improvised music around a loose but harmonious structure. Lasts about 10 minutes, could be double, triple or forever...classic here people!
- Electronic Dance music 1987-2004 by ADN99
- My Ultimate 1990 Warehouse Party List by 8892sales
- Summers of Love by scherben
- 1990 tunes played at UK Raves by BadgerBadger586
- 1990 by garyhuddersfield
- Played in Kiskelfacit's Hjärngymnastik series by lacksesepsotygh
- The Ultimate Breaks, Bass & Bleeps List by funk_wid_it
- Proto-Darkside (1983 - 1991) - Before The Darkside. by TEKNONUTTER
- by denlekke
- Jocks Cafe / Green Apple by ryan0172
- Mix by _memyselfandy
- Finds by Everettbower
- Re(collection) by peecee