|A1||–||North Sea Oil||3:08|
|B1||–||One Less Worry||3:49|
|B4||–||The Voice Of The Sand||1:28|
|B5||–||Jehovah's Kingdom Comes||3:17|
- Barcode (Scanned): 07558512381
- Barcode (Text): 0 7558-51238-1
- Matrix / Runout (A Runout Etched): CHR-1238-AS 7 311
- Matrix / Runout (B Runout Etched): S CHR-1248-BS SM-2 AZCB B2
- Got this when I was 11. Figured Tull really freaked out at the end of the seventies. Didn’t know it was Ubu on side two until i heard them on college radio later on. Stupidly left this at an apartment I moved out of.
- Matter? Meet anti-matter! Am I the only person who owned both of these albums? I've seen both bands in concert as well! But I went to see Pere Ubu twice.
- First time I'm seeing this and I cannot stop laughing my stupid head off. This is fantastic!
- I'd love to see the face of a Tull fan when he flips this over and starts hearing Pere Ubu on the B side.