|A1||–||I Dont Believe It|
|A2||–||Only the Angels Know|
|A3||–||Maybe Next Time|
|A4||–||Boy Grows Man|
|B3||–||Shoulder To Shoulder|
- Illustration –
- Mastered By –
- Producer –
Local Detroit Bands from 1983 on a radio station WLLZ compilation record.
- Edited 3 years agoThe second compilation from this Detroit radio station.
Standout artists: Legacy, Cinema, Lifters, Natasha, Dreamer, Matriarch
Track by track:
1. Legacy - "I Don't Believe It": Female-fronted AOR musically similar to early Journey. Nice shimmering keyboards during the verses too.
2. Cinema - "Only The Angels Know": Progressive rock with a haunting intro.
3. Streetwise - "Maybe Next Time": New wave/power pop.
4. Lifters - "Boy Grows Man": New wave that sounds like The Police (musically) meets Devo (vocally during the chorus).
5. Natasha - "Heroes": Female-fronted new wave/synth-pop in the vein of Oingo Boingo and Alien Heirs.
6. D.B. Night - "I'm Hangin'": Female-fronted hard rock from their EP. Lead singer/rhythm guitarist Debbie Darnell's vocals sound similar to those of Pat Benatar and Entourage's Robin Marshall.
7. Motor City Mutants - "So American": Power pop.
8. Cadillac Kidz - "Shoulder To Shoulder": Hard rock/power pop similar to Cheap Trick.
9. Dreamer - "Criminal Action": Upbeat AOR with stabbing keyboards.
10. Matriarch - "Fantasy Tonight": Pompy female-fronted AOR with a late '70s feel. It starts out slow, but kicks into an uptempo interlude in the middle.