|A2||Play Some Rave For Me|
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 14886
- Written-By, Producer –
comes with postcard-sized infosheet and sticker
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 14886 1A MONNOM008
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 14886 1B MONNOM008
- I'm on the fence about this ep but the photo on the record cover is frightening
- Edited 2 years agoI actually think Ormmoord is the better track than Play some rave for me, much better acid sounds!!! at least it sounds like he created those sequences himself instead of ripping sounds from english muffin.
the title track would be alright if not for the constantly repeated vocal that gets annoying after a minute or 2
All in all 4 x workable techno bombs, better used as bridging tracks though, I wouldn't play these from start to finish except for Ormmord. But that is me, others of course differ greatly
- Besides parts of the famous vocal sample by C'hantal A1 also samples the hoover sound taken from the 1993 track "The Blood of an English Muffin" by English Muffin.
- In Moscow ep is much more better as for me.
- Edited 7 years agoNever disappointed with Monnom Black, here we have the best release of stranger, a young producer from Rotterdam.
As n69prod, "Play Some Rave For Me" rocks !
- what a fuckin' belter dat release is
"Play Some Rave For Me" is the tune that knocked my socks off. literally.
- sort: techno - house - deep house - electro by synaesth
- _-• DIG •-_ by NMDK
- industrial techno by HellBazZ_Davy
- Techno - Category B by klexen
- Pearsall presents Junior Techno Fruit Gang (Banging New Skool Acid / Techno Mix) by hodderian
- Pearsall presents The Dream of the 90's is Alive in Kreuzberg (Techno / Electro / Acid Mix) by hodderian
- Pearsall presents Trapped In Blue (New Skool Acid Mix) by hodderian