Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Mirror In The Bathroom||3:07|
|2||Twist & Crawl||2:33|
|3||Tears Of A Clown
Written-By – Henry Cosby, Stevie Wonder, William Robinson*
|4||Can't Get Used To Losing You (Remix)
Written-By – Jerome Pomus*, Mort Shuman
|5||Doors Of Your Heart
Written-By – C. Osbourne*
|6||What's Your Best Thing?||3:47|
Producer – Mike Hedges
|8||Save It For Later (12" Version)||4:54|
|10||I Confess (Dance Mix)
Remix – John "Jellybean" Benitez
|11||Too Nice To Talk To||3:05|
|12||Get A Job / Stand Down Margaret (Live)||6:45|
- Art Direction – Carl Grasso
- Bass – David Steele
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – John Guarnieri
- Design [Sleeve] – Timothy Eames
- Drums – Everett Morton
- Guitar – Andy Cox, Dave Wakeling
- Keyboards, Piano – Dave Blockhead
- Percussion – Ranking Roger
- Photography By – Aaron Rapoport
- Producer – Bob Sargeant (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11), David Peters (tracks: 12, 13), The English Beat* (tracks: 12, 13)
- Saxophone – Saxa, Wesley Magoogan
- Vocals – Dave Wakeling
- Vocals, Toasting – Ranking Roger
- Written-By – The English Beat* (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 13)
Track 4 is a remixed version not on any album.
Track 5 is taken from Wha'ppen.
Tracks 6, 7 and 11 are taken from UK singles not on any album.
Track 8 is a 12" version not on any album.
Track 10 is a 12" remix not on any album. The correct remix title is "Dance Mix".
Track 12 and 13 were recorded live at The Opera House, Boston, November 19, 1982.
© & ℗ 1983 International Record Syndicate, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by A&M Records, Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
'CD70040' catalog number on CD spine.
'CD-70040' catalog number on CD back cover, back cover of booklet, and CD.
"Stand Down Margaret" is listed on the release as track 13, but is segued at the end of "Get A Job" on the actual disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 4479-70040-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 044797004025
- Matrix / Runout: CD70040 1/92 3DA5
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|SP70040, SP-70040||The English Beat*||What Is Beat? (LP, Comp)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||SP70040, SP-70040||US||1983||Sell This Version|
|CD70040, CD-70040, 44797 0040 2||The English Beat*||What Is Beat? (CD, Comp)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||CD70040, CD-70040, 44797 0040 2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CD70040, CD-70040||The English Beat*||What Is Beat? (CD, Comp)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||CD70040, CD-70040||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|
|CS-70040||The English Beat*||What Is Beat? (Cass, Comp, Dol)||I.R.S. Records||CS-70040||Canada||1983||Sell This Version|
|SP 70040||The English Beat*||What Is Beat? (LP, Comp)||I.R.S. Records||SP 70040||Canada||1983||Sell This Version|