|A1||Let The Rhythm Flow (Club Mix)||7:15|
|A2||Let The Rhythm Flow (Rhythm Mix)||6:01|
|AA1||Come On Girls (Let's Rock That)||6:59|
- Design –
- Lacquer Cut By – (tracks: A1,A2), (tracks: AA1)
- Written-By, Producer –
Made in England
Rear sleeve: a navajo design by paul lacovou
Runouts are machine stamped except lacquer cut credits which are hand-etched.
- Barcode (Text): 5 021904 008560
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): TTRAX008 A-01-01-1 THE EXCHANGE - NiLZ
- Matrix / Runout (Side AA runout): TTRAX008 AA-02-1-1 PAULS CUTZ @PORKYS
- Edited 6 years agothe bassline on this cut used to get the room bustlin around + into jam mode!!!! remember hearing this back in 1995.. really takes me back to 480 spadina parties in toronto in 1995
- Edited 17 years agoThis Balearic sounding house record with its claps and bongo drums, delivers a high energy vibe, along side some very hedonistic rap style vocal stabs.
The piano riffs, make this tune a baleric house club anthem.