|Ouroboros (Part One)|
|A2||Hey, No Pressure||6:34|
|A3||The Changing Man||4:13|
|A4||While It Still Beats||4:10|
|Ouroboros (Part Two)|
|B1||In My Own Way||6:36|
|B3||A Murmuration Of Starlings||2:33|
|B4||Wouldn't It Make A Lovely Photograph||4:00|
- Alto Saxophone, Harmony Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Electric Guitar –
- Art Direction, Design –
- Bass Guitar, Slide Guitar –
- Drums, Percussion –
- Harmony Vocals –
- Lead Guitar, Lead Vocals, Written-By –
- Mastered By –
- Photography By –
Made in the EU
- Barcode (Scanned): 888751354210
- Label Code: LC00316
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped Run-out): -37008- P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched Run-out): 88875135421-SA CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamped Run-out): -37008- P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched Run-out): 88875135421-SB CB
- Rights Society: BIEM / GEMA
|Ouroboros (CD, Album, Digipak, Gatefold)||RCA||88875-13542-2||US||2016|
|Ouroboros (CD, Album, Gatefold)||RCA||88875135422||Europe||2016|
|Ouroboros (LP, Test Pressing, Stereo)||RCA||37008||US||2016|
|Ouroboros (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Red Marble Gatefold)||RCA, Stone Dwarf LLC||888751968417, 88875-13542-1||UK, Europe & US||2016|
|Ouroboros (CD, Album, Gatefold)||RCA, Sony Music Canada||88875-13542-2||Canada||2016|
- Chris Bellman and a Pallas Pressing. Don't even think about skipping this beauty.
- Absolutely wonderful in every respect… IMHO RL’s strongest and most extraordinary album, from start to finish. And yes, a really excellent pressing!! Just great.
- Further commenting on the others below... This vinyl edition sounds like all records should. This record is about as warm as it gets. Heavy rotation since its release.. One of the few modern records that'll probably buy another copy of, due to over playing
- Like others have said, the quality of this pressing is phenomenal. Makes you wonder why most albums can't achieve this quality of pressing.
- Amazing pressing. One of the best in my collection.
No download card.
- Ray Lamontagne and Jim James go in to the studio to make a Pink Floyd album. I love this album.
- Excellent album. Musically and technically well recorded. Sounds like they threw away their compressors and let the music breathe, old school style. Can't stop playing this one.