- Design –
- Lacquer Cut By – ,
- Photography By – ,
- Written By, Performer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – ,
comes with an 8-page picture booklet and a digital download code
- Barcode (String): 4050486110539
- Barcode (Text): 4 050486 110539
- Label Code: LC 15952
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): fmw / for Loopo / Calyx 2015 ERATP 081 LP A 33⅓ RPM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): fmw / for Loopo / Calyx 2015 ERATP 081 LP B 33⅓ RPM
|Trance Frendz (7×File, MP3, Album, 320 kbps)||Erased Tapes Records||ERATP081DL||2016|
|Trance Frendz - An Evening With Ólafur Arnalds And Nils Frahm (LP, Album, Test Pressing, White Label)||Erased Tapes Records||ERATP081LP||UK & Europe||2016|
|Trance Frendz (7×File, FLAC, Album)||Erased Tapes Records||ERATP081DL||Europe||2016|
|Trance Frendz (7×File, WAV, Album)||Erased Tapes Records||ERATP081DL||Europe||2016|
|Trance Frendz (7×File, WAV, 24-bit 96 kHz)||Erased Tapes Records||ERATP081DM||2016|
- When music makes me cry I know it’s good. What a fantastic performance this is, the music takes you away on an emotional roller coaster, if you want it or not. The pressing is also stellar and dead silent where it has to be. Playing with an Ortofon SPU.
- Is anyone else hearing a lot of distortion on "23:52" (Side 2, track 1)? Wondering if I just need to clean it, but it sounds like the audio itself is clipped.
- I first saw and heard the video on youtube and instantly fell in love with it. Amazing release by this two very talented musicians.
- Pressing seems pretty noisy here, shame because I love the music
- This music touches you directly in the innermost part of your soul, moving, sad but also so beautiful. Very beautiful, classical but so enormously innovative, well done, composer of the century of the new generation. Keep it up!
(born 20 September 1982) is a German musician, composer, and record producer based in Berlin. He is known for combining classical and electronic music and for an unconventional approach to the piano in which he mixes a grand piano, upright piano, Roland Juno-60, Rhodes piano, drum machines, and Moog Taurus.
In addition to his solo work, Frahm has released collaborations with such notable performers as Ólafur Arnalds, F. S. Blumm, Anne Müller and Woodkid. With Frederic Gmeiner and Sebastian Singwald he records and performs as Nonkeen.
Ólafur Arnalds (Icelandic pronunciation: [ˈouːlavʏr ˈartnalts]; born 3 November 1986) is an Icelandic multi-instrumentalist and producer from Mosfellsbær, Iceland. He mixes strings and piano with loops and beats, a sound ranging from ambient/electronic to atmospheric pop. He is also the former drummer for hardcore / metal bands Fighting Shit, Celestine, and others.
In 2009, Ólafur also formed an experimental techno project, entitled Kiasmos, with Janus Rasmussen from the Icelandic electro-pop band Bloodgroup, announcing his electronic debut album in 2014.
- Agreed, very good pressing. Most important with music of this genre!
- Fantastic pressing once again from Erased Tapes. The music is awesome obviously.