|A||In The Morning (Final Raw Mix)||9:02|
|B1||In The Morning (Final Bigga Mix)||8:05|
|B2||In The Morning (Lost Love Dub)||7:08|
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Performer [Vocals] – (tracks: A, B1)
- Producer, Arranged By [Vocals], Mixed By, Performer [All Instruments, Vocals], Programmed By, Written-By [Vocals] –
- Written-By [Vocals], Arranged By [Vocals] –
Dedicated to anyone who has ever been shamelessly in love
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): BIG-001 A RE-2 REM-RCE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): BIG-001 B RE-1 REM-RCE
- A lot of Kerri chandler releases getting a double or triple repress. What about this one? I'm waiting years for this one!
- A cool 00's throwback to the early 90's style of House many herald as the 'golden' era of the scene, before it fractured into a million sub-genres. It's a shame that radio and gigs promoting this style of no nonsense deep soul house are few and far between nowadays. TUNE!!!
- Final Bigga MIx is a deep house gem. A mix of spoken vocals by Kerri weaving back and forth with Monique's sultry voice. Will bring the dancefloor to its knees.. 5/5.
- finna bigga mix
- Kerri Chandler, active for 20+ years now, is not only one of the most productive but also consistent house artists in existence. We are talking of someone with literally dozens of tracks to cherish, and i haven't even been digging half of it yet.
So this high quality EP from 2006 is a fine example of Kerri's style, with roundly yet sharply produced excursions on the same track, personal favorite being the more stripped-down, crawling and openly sexual "Lost Love Dub", with an orgasmically subdued Kerri explaining his lady friend how he plans to take care of her. Friggin nice.