|B3||100 Camels In The Courtyard|
- Composed By – Glen Velez (tracks: A3), Peter Griggs (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1 to B4)
- Engineer – Dana McCurdy, David Gottlieb, Nick Didkovsky
- Engineer, Producer – Bob Haddad
- Flute [Flutes], Voice – Iris Brooks
- Guitar, Lute, Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Voice – Peter Griggs
- Percussion, Voice – Glen Velez
The performers, all of whom are multi-instrumentalsts, draw upon a number of unusual techniques such as multiphonics, harmonic singing, and hand drumming styles from India, Brazil and the Middle East. These are combined with new music resources including the Fairlight Computer Music Instrument, a digital computer synthesizer with an infinite capacity for processing acoustic and natural sounds.