A different combination of sleeve/labels with most pressings:
- Label variation: Red boxed DERAM at 6 o'clock with no other lettering below it.
- No SML.707 on labels as secundairy catalogue number. Only SML 707 on both sleeve and labels!
- Non-grooved labels, "DSS" (Deramic Sound System) in red.
- Includes poly-lined inner bag with blue lettering.
- Sleeve with laminated front. Laminated with "Clarifoil" on back cover.
- BIEM/NCB Rights societies directly under GEMA (on labels)
- ZAL 8079 in upright, instead of upside down (on labels).
- (P) 1967 on labels.
- No 'JT' of 'KT' tax codes in the runouts or on sleeve.