Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Source
- Copyright (c) – Source
- Licensed To – Astralwerks
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Björk Overseas Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nick Peck
- Licensed From – Universal Music Special Markets
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Published By – Universal Music
- Published By – Clive Noctchaw Music
- Published By – Nick Peck
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – Editions Universal
- Published By – Best Possible Music
- Manufactured By – Astralwerks
- Marketed By – Astralwerks
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Holding, Inc.
- Recorded At – Right Track Recording
- Copyright (c) – Gramercy Pictures
- Published By – Caleb Sampson Music
- Composed By, Orchestrated By, Conductor – Carter Burwell (tracks: 3 to 15, 17 to 20)
- Contractor [Music Contractor] – Sandra Park
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Jenn Hintze
- Copyist – Dean Parker
- Design [Graphic Design] – Andy Jenkins
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Adam Smalley
- Engineer [Music Scoring Engineer] – Michael Farrow
- Executive-Producer – Michael Stipe, Sandy Stern, Steve Golin
- Film Director, Producer – Spike Jonze
- Legal – Jennifer M. Rick*
- Photography By [Photos] – Melissa Moseley
- Producer – Vincent Landay
- Producer, Score [Score Composed And Produced By] – Carter Burwell
- Recording Supervisor [Music Supervisor] – Dawn Solér
- Sequenced By [Sequencing] – David Klotz (2)
Enhanced CD Video Segments:
"JM Incorporated" (US TV Spot),
"Vesselus Humanus" (US TV Spot).
Track 1, 21 published by Universal Music (BMI / STEF).
Track 2 published by Clive Noctchaw Music (BMI), Nick Peck (BMI).
Track 16 published by Boosey & Hawkes (ASCAP), Editions Universal (GEMA).
Carter Burwell published by Best Possible Music (ASCAP).
Track 1, 21 ℗ 1999 Björk Overseas Limited / One Little Indian Records Limited 1999.
Track 2 ℗ 1999 Nick Peck.
Track 16 under License from Universal Special Markets. ℗ 1995 the Decca Record Company Limited, London.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24384 87682 1
- Matrix / Runout: 724 384876821RE1 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Other (Mother/Stamper Code; mirrored): 1 - 1 - 4
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|CDRP 569||Various||Being John Malkovich - Soundtrack (CD, Promo)||Virgin||CDRP 569||Australia||1999||Sell This Version|
|none||Various||Being John Malkovich (CDr, Promo)||Astralwerks||none||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-68238||Various||Being John Malkovich - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (CD, Promo)||Virgin||VJCP-68238||Japan||1999||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-68238||Various||Being John Malkovich - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (CD, Enh)||Virgin||VJCP-68238||Japan||1999||Sell This Version|
|7243 848764 25, 724384876425||Various||Being John Malkovich / Soundtrack (CD, Album, Enh)||EMI, Source||7243 848764 25, 724384876425||Taiwan||1999||Sell This Version|