|A1||U Get Me|
- Artwork By –
- Mastered By –
- Edited 4 years ago"Mackin'" sample comes from an old memphis rap tape by Lil Gin, track called "Shake Junt".
- cide on 45 rpm pitched down - words words words
- Repress is in -- clone and rush hour still coming up ;) go for it
- Pre-orders for the repress are floating about online, red eye etc. Be quick
- Really dig this record - Slammin' is a jam, and that Three 6 sample is sick. Good pressing too, does anyone know if D. Futers - https://www.discogs.com/D-Futers-Dolphin-Traxx-001/release/8687163 is the same guy?
- Love this record! Slammin' is my personal favorite, but that's because I'm a sucker for that high-res acid bass. Great variety!
- Great EP that somehow shows Futers' roots in Hip Hop. A2 samples heavily from the DJ tool 'Battle Breaks' by Q-Bert/Invisibl Skratch Piklz.
- A good and varied 4 tracker with less 4 x 4 beats and more Breaks and old electro samples. U Get Me is a wonderful string affair giving the track some depth over some heavy breaks samples whilst Mackin is a sample spotters dream with NWA and Planet Rock used amongst many other samples.
- good EP and nice Coverpicture !!!!!!!! "mackin" goes well forward...
- This is an outstanding record, front to back ✔ ✔