Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – J L Walker*
|2||Imitation Ice Cream Blues
Written-By – D. Burns*
|3||I Like It This Way
Written-By – D. Kirwan*
|4||Better Off Alone|
Written-By – B.B. King
|6||I'm Getting Drunk
Written-By – J. Watson*
Written-By – J. L. Walker*, L. Basson, O. Grand*
Written By – J. Russo*Written-By – J. L. Walker*
|9||Bliss Street Blues
Written-By – O. Grand*
|10||I'm Gonna Leave You
Written-By – J. Reed*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – JSP Records
- Copyright (c) – JSP Records
- Recorded At – Bayview Studios
- Mixed At – The Gazebo Studio
- Published By – Yancy Music
- Published By – NiteCry Music
- Published By – Sony Music
- Published By – Cami-Zack Music
- Published By – Sounds of Lucille Music
- Published By – Red Dog Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Drums – Clarence "Starr" James Jr
- Electric Bass – Robert Watson
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Chad Anzilotti
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Pete Carlson (2)
- Guitar [Guitars], Producer [Produced By] – Otis Grand
- Liner Notes – Brett J. Bonner
- Mixed By – Sean Lynch
- Musician [Additional Musician], Drums – Steve Griffith (3) (tracks: 9)
- Musician [Additional Musician], Harmonica – George Bisharat (tracks: 9)
- Musician [Additional Musician], Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Barrie Martin (tracks: 6)
- Photography By [Brother's Shot, Front Cover] – Steve Cooke (3)
- Photography By [Main Photography] – Chuck Winans
- Piano, Organ [Hammond B3] – Chris Burns (5)
- Sleeve [Sleeve Art], Artwork [Sleeve Art] – Andrew Aitken Design
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Cash Farrar
- Trumpet – Steve Long (10)
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars], Producer [Produced By], Lap Steel Guitar [Lap Steel] – Joe Louis Walker
© + ℗ JSP Records 2002.
Recorded August 2001.
Track 1 published by Yancy Music - BMI.
Track 2 published by NiteCry Music - ASCAP.
Track 3 published by Sony Music.
Tracks 4, 7, 9 published by Cami-Zack Music - PRS/BMI.
Track 5 published by Sounds Of Lucille Music - BMI.
Tracks 6, 10 Copyright Control.
Track 8 published by Yancy Music - BMI/Red Dog Music - ASCAP.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 788065215323
- Barcode (Text): 7 88065 21532 3
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: PRS
- Matrix / Runout: CD JSP2153
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L621
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1G08