Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed From – ID&T
- Marketed By – Arcade Deutschland GmbH
- Marketed By – Arcade Benelux B.V.
- Marketed By – Arcade Denmark
- Marketed By – Arcade Italia S.P.A.
- Marketed By – Arcade España S.A.
- Distributed By – Arcade Handels Gmbh
- Distributed By – Arcade Benelux B.V.
- Distributed By – Kavan
- Distributed By – ADS (2)
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment (Italy) S.P.A.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – Exclusa / Steinhausen
- Manufactured By – DADC Austria
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arcade International
- Copyright (c) – Arcade International
Some early pressings of both versions have a sticker on the front of the case containing the text "Thunderdome - The Original!".
Release title is listed as "Thunderdome IV" on front cover, booklet front and discs and as "Thunderdome 4" on spines and inside the booklet. Catalog number is listed as "9902176" on back cover and discs and as "99 021 76" on spines and booklet back.
Track 1-5, 1-6, 1-13 & 1-16 are marked as "Bonustraxx" on back cover and "Bonus Traxx" inside the booklet because they are missing from the Part 1 cassette which contains all other tracks from disc 1.
On tracks 1-1, 1-3, 1-6 & 1-13, the name or sequence number of the release from which the track is taken is included as part of the artist name (respectively Amiga E.P., E.P., Heaven & Hell E.P. & III).
In the case of track 1-2, the artist name is including the sequence number of the release on which the original version of the track was released (II).
Title of track 1-3 is incompletely listed as "Rotterdam Mix".
Artist of track 1-5 is misspelled as "Car & Drive" on back cover but correctly spelled inside the booklet. The title of this track is erroneously listed as "Help Germany (Ware House E.P.2)". "Help Germany" is another track from the same release, which is actually named Clubcraft E.P. "Ware House E.P.2" is likely a reference to Ware House E.P., which catalog number is "FORCE INC. UK#2" and which contains a remix of "Help Germany".
Track 1-8 is incompletely listed as "Weekend".
Track 1-9 is listed as "Eyloco Remix" by "DE 2017 SGE". DE 2017 is the catalog number of the release from which the track is taken, "SGE" is the main part of the track title rather than part of the artist name, and "Eyloco Remix" is the title of the following track on that source release.
Tracks 1-11 and 1-15 were taken from the release Live At The Sex Shop where they were untitled.
Tracks 1-12 & 1-17 are respectively the untitled A1 and B1 tracks from the release Red Poison; they were later given titles when they were re-released on 5 Years On Speed (respectively "T.S. Dick" and "Banging").
Track 1-16 is erroneously listed as Fucking Hostile on back cover but is correctly listed inside the booklet. Writing is credited to "Lenny Dee & Matthewman", but the track was actually only written by Lenny Dee.
Track 1-19 was released the following year as the RTS (Industrial Strength Sampler III, Maurice Steenbergen being one of the two members of Rotterdam Termination Source.
Booklet notes: "Thunderdome 4 has been compiled in association with: Bonzai Records, Brainstorm, D.M.S., Edge Records, Force Inc, Hellrazor Rec, H2O Recordings, Industrial Strenght [sic], Le Petit Prince Records, Low Spirit, Mainframe Rec, Master Maximum Records, Nanada Music, Pedo Beat Records, CD 2 licensed from ID & T Records."
Back cover notes:
"Arcade is a registered trademark for:
Austria : marketed by Arcade Deutschland GmbH / distribution Arcade Handels GmbH
Benelux : marketed and distributed by Arcade Benelux B.V., Nieuwegein, the Netherlands/ Brussels, Belgium
Denmark : marketed by Arcade Denmark / distribution exclusive Kavan
Germany : marketed by Arcade Deutschland GmbH/distribution ADS (eine Vertriebsabteilung Arcade Deutschland GmbH)
Italy : Marketed by Arcade Italia S.P.A./distribuzione esclusiva Sony Music (Italy) Entertainment S.P.A.
Spain: marketed by Espana S.A. [sic]/distribuido por Sony Music
Switzerland : Marketed by Arcade Deutschland GmbH/distribution exclusive Exclusa/Steinhausen
This compilation ℗ 1993 © 1993 Arcade International
MC: 9904176 [erroneous, the catalog number of both cassettes are actually 9914176 and 9924176]"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 712686 021768
- Barcode (String): 8712686021768
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2 & 3 (CD1)): IFPI L553
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2 (CD2)): none
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3 (CD2)): IFPI L554
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4 (CD1 & CD2)): none
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2 (CD1)): IFPI 94G6
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2 (CD2)): IFPI 94E4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4 (CD1 & CD2)): none
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 (CD1) (Mirrored)): 1-9902176 24 A6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 (CD1)): DADC Austria IFPI L553 A0000088837-0102 33 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 (CD1)): A0000088837-0102 33 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4 (CD1)): 1-9902176 14 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 (CD2) (Mirrored)): 2-9902176 31 A3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 (CD2) (Mirrored) (except for "A1")): 2-9902176 31 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 (CD2)): A0000088837-0202 74 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4 (CD2)): 2-9902176 31 A5
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Other (on front cover): TV-CD
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|9914176||Various||Thunderdome IV - The Devil's Last Wish (Part 1) (Cass, Comp, P/Mixed)||Arcade||9914176||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|99 021 76, 9902176||Various||Thunderdome IV - The Devil's Last Wish (CD, Comp, P/Mixed + CD, Album, P/Mixed)||Arcade, Arcade, ID&T, ID&T||99 021 76, 9902176||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|773||Various||Thunderdome IV (2) (Cass, Album, P/Mixed, Unofficial)||Music World (2)||773||Russia||1993||Sell This Version|
|9924176||Various||Thunderdome IV - The Devil's Last Wish (Part 2) (Cass, Album, P/Mixed)||Arcade, ID&T||9924176||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|99 021 76, 9902176||Various||Thunderdome IV - The Devil's Last Wish (2xCD, Comp, P/Mixed)||Arcade, Arcade, ID&T, ID&T||99 021 76, 9902176||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|