|A2||Down The Cut|
Hand stamped label and white inner sleeve. Comes with A6 postcard.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): LTWHT 007 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): LTWHT 007 B ‡ D&M
- Raw, gritty, dreamy and melancholic vibes from this ep, typical Lobster Theremin sounds with weird vocals, punchy percussive sounds and airy synths. Stoosh 95 and Down The Cut are my picks.
- for anyone interested in BPMs
A1 - 120
A2 - 120
B1 - 110
B2 - 121
- excellent album, very crisp and high production quality. plenty of bangers.
- Anyone else's copy have repetitive noise--nearly every revolution--throughout B1 Stoosh 95? Would like to know if this is a plating issue or if I just got a bad copy.
(Sick tracks btw.)
- Quickly becoming my favorite Lobster release. Incredibly consistent and bangin'.
- What a great record! Down the Cut and Stoosh 95 are the ones for me. Fantastic work!