Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Axe To Grind||2:10|
|2||High On The Hog||2:28|
|11||Sex God Missy||4:24|
Backing Vocals – Jack Endino
- Bass, Vocals – Kurt Danielson
- Design – Jane Higgins
- Drums – Steve Wied
- Engineer [Live Sound] – Craig Montgomery (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Guitar – Gary Thorstensen
- Other [Beer Bongs] – John Spencer (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Other [Chicago Bustamoving] – Tom Reitinger (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Other [European Babysitting] – Edwin Heath (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Other [Global Coldcocking] – Chris Novaselic* (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Other [Hot Knives] – Ciccolina (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Photography By [B/w Photos] – Charles Peterson (4)
- Photography By [Color Photo] – Michael Lavine
- Producer – Steve Albini (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Recorded By – Jack Endino (tracks: 8 to 14)
- Vocals, Guitar – Tad Doyle
Production: at Chicago Recording Co.
Production: Recorded at Reciprocal Recording, Seattle, late 1988.
The complete version of God's Balls is available on SP27 LP.
© & ℗ 1990 Sub Pop
Distributed by Caroline
CD: Manufactured in USA by American Helix Technology Corp
Combines Salt Lick EP with selected tracks from God's Balls LP.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 98787-0049-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: W.O.# E9162-2 1/1C1027A00668 MANUFACTURED BY AMERICAN HELIX