|A||Ole (A Remix By Moritz von Oswald)|
|B||Ise Nla (Reggae Land Dub) (A Rework By Wareika Hill Sounds)|
Remix [Rework By] –
- Lacquer Cut At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Mastered By –
Track durations are not mentioned on the release.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): HJP36A D&M
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): HJP36B D&M
- Ole is such a peaceful dub house track, good pressing as well - another one for the head as much as the body.
- A very nice piece of rhythm. Some percussions, some horns and some bells. There's not more needed. Great remix work.
- Edited 16 years agoas much as I liked Mark Ernestus' attempts from last year, Moritz has one-upped him with his mix here. languidly building organic house, very much in line with his Rhythm & Sound productions, but more uplifting in mood. rolling percussion, lovingly phased guitar, unintrusive vocals, R+S' trademarked rising chords and, of course, a bassline that will still be stuck in your head weeks later.
simply perfection. what a start for '07.
- keep by hipp-e
- Electronic Dub Alltimes by sincityupkeeper
- Essential dub techno by funkyjeff77
- Playlist by 9228289
- M.A.M.P Ep. 67: Moritz Von Oswald - Top 5 Remixes (Tony Allen, Carl Craig, Sebbo & More) by Mark_Anthony
- My Favourite Electronic/Dance Singles/EP's (Final Selection) by gerryc
- TO SELL RECENT by Capuuute
- 2018 by rory.turner.106
- Chourmo Collection by jacopochiari
- new arrivals early April 2017 by transition
- more new arrivals mid March 2013 by transition
- Claude's Magic Techno Journey by ckhclassics
- recent arrivals late March 2011 by transition