|A||Bury Da Bwoy|
- Lacquer Cut By [Uncredited], Mastered By [Uncredited] –
- Producer [Built By] –
Copyright 2007. Mastered at Transition.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): DMZ 011A TRANSITION-STUDIOS BV SS.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): DMZ 011 B TRANSITION-STUDIOS·COM BV SS.
- always wondered what the sample on hunter is from, anyone know?
- This record is my holy grail. Hunter is hands down my favorite DMZ tune ever. The percussion is so punchy and hypnotic. And that bassline!!! Bury Da Bwoy is sick as well, but Hunter takes the cake.
- DMZ had maintained such a high standard up until number 10, almost every release did something fundamentally new and amazing. I wasn't quite so impressed with this one though.
- record.otd by bekozlove
- Classic Dubstep by J666L
- Dubstep listening by Aletheia97
- Pearsall presents Fenstern (A Second Mala Tribute) by hodderian
- Original Dubstep/Dark Garage by D.A.R.K.C.O.D.E.S
- Wax Treatment Evergreens by cardnotready
- 2007 Top 10 releases by Hibbie
- Playlist: Mary Anne Hobbs's Show on BBC Radio One by aleduke