|A4||What You Should Know About Me||3:48|
- Design –
- Liner Notes –
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By –
- Producer –
- Written-By – ,
- Barcode: 880918223698
- Label Code: LC-19038
- Matrix / Runout: faitiche 13 side A 33⅓rpm ⓡ at D&M
- Matrix / Runout: faitiche 13 side B 33⅓rpm ⓡ at D&M
|Schaum (CD, Album)||Faitiche||faitiche 13cd||Germany||2016|
|Schaum (CD, Album, Promo)||Faitiche||faitiche 13||Germany||2016|
|Schaum (9×File, WAV, Album)||Faitiche||Fait13||Germany||2016|
|Schaum (LP, Album, Repress)||Faitiche||faitiche 13||Germany||2020|
- is there no way to differentiate the original pressing from the repress?
- Edited 2 years agoI just got the repress and it contains a download code - did the original contain a DL?
the runouts are the same from what I can gather.
- Repress is coming soon. It's announced for mid july. You can save some money then...
- Edited 4 months agoThis album is truly a joy to listen to and unlike anything else I've heard. The juxtaposition of Fujita's vibraphone work with ambient electronics creates a truly unique listening experience.
I actually first listened to this album while having intravenous therapeutic ketamine injections and it made an impression to put it mildly. It's something I come back to fairly regularly which is no mean feat considering I have hundreds of superlative ambient releases, but this one still manages to easily distinguish itself. I've subsequently explored most of Fujita's back catalogue and it is consistently excellent but I have to say this is still my favorite, and probably where you should start if new to him.
- One of the best ambient / electronic albums of all time
- Truly immersive piece that offers a glimpse into two incredible minds working in parallel. One of this years most interesting releases
- Edited 5 years agoIt is nice to hear Jan making something musical again. When I say "musical" I mean pleasurably listenable.
The majority of his releases on Faitiche are interesting, but not enjoyable to listen to. In fact, they are more academic.
This album is warm, beautiful, technical, natural and above all else, a pleasure to listen to.
Masayoshi's playing is textured and nuanced, and Jan's technical wizardry brings it together in a psychedelic pattern.
- I draw a lot...a lot. This record is odd. Almost drunkin slowed down loopy background noise. When I draw I lose track of time. This record doesn't help with that loss. But it does help with my drawing. It's nice to put my head up and hear something different. Thumbs up.