Schumann*, Tchaikovsky*, Byron Janis, Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra, Stanislaw Skrowaczewski, The London Symphony Orchestra, Herbert Menges – Piano Concerto In A Minor, Op. 54 / Arabeske In C, Op. 18 / Piano Concerto No. 1 In B-flat Minor, Op. 23
Tracklist Hide Credits
Piano Concerto In A Minor, Op. 54
Composed By – Robert SchumannConductor – Stanislaw SkrowaczewskiOrchestra – Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra
|1||1. Allegro Affetuoso||14:34|
|2||2. Intermezzo. Andantino||4:47|
|3||3. Allegro Vivace||10:30|
Arabeske, Op. 18
Composed By – Robert Schumann
Piano Concerto No. 1 In B-flat Minor, Op. 23
Composed By – Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky*Conductor – Herbert MengesOrchestra – London Symphony Orchestra*
|5||1. Allegro Non Troppo E Molto Maestoso - Allegro Con Spirito||18:53|
|6||2. Andantino Simplice - Prestissimo - Tempo I||6:50|
|7||3. Allegro Con Fuoco||6:31|
- Art Direction – Artventure
- Booklet Editor – Sedgwick Clark
- Engineer – C. Robert Fine*
- Engineer [Associate] – Robert Eberenz
- Liner Notes – Harold Lawrence, Jess T. Casey, John Scrymgeour
- Mastered By [For Compact Disc] – Dennis Drake
- Photography By [Cover] – Peter Gravina
- Piano – Byron Janis
- Supervised By [Musical Supervisor] – Harold Lawrence
- Supervised By [Recording Director] – Wilma Cozart Fine*
(C) 1991 Philips Classics Production
Tracks 1-3 recorded at Edison High School in Minneapolis on April 21 and 22, 1962.
Track 4 recorded at Fine Recording in New York City on December 19, 1963.
Tracks 5-7 recorded at Wembly Town Hall, outside London, on June 7 and 8, 1960.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 289-432011-2 4
- Other (SPARS): ADD