Susso – Keira
|Label:||Soundway – SNDWLP094|
Vinyl, LP, Album
|Genre:||Electronic, Funk / Soul, Folk, World, & Country|
|Style:||African, Afrobeat, Tribal, Deep House, Tribal House|
- Artwork – Mireia Cortinas Lopez
- Mixed By – Huw Bennett*, Kirk Barley
- Photography By – Huw Bennett*
- Recorded By, Producer – Huw Bennett*
Additional etched writing in matrix on both sides, but hard to read--says in cursive, "The C***y"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5056032305243
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Matrix): SNDWLP094-A BG37695-C/\ A/\
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Matrix): SNDWLP094-B BG37695-O/\ B/\
- Don't think of getting this, just get it. It's beautiful.
- A stone cold stunner. If you listen to Bani at high volume and don’t get a huge smile when the drop hits then you have no funk in yo trunk!
- Beautiful release; the music, the cover, the story behind it... Conveys so much passion!
- I love that this amazing album is exclusively out on Vinyl... these guys are classy.
- Special :) great pressing and recording as always with Soundway. Thanks !
- Fantastic record, nice vinyl pressing and spirit put into recording. Highly recommended!
- what an incredible record !!! just discovered it because of his top 3 position on the record of the year list from Vinyl Factory's website. Really special, full of soul and spirit !!!!
- Edited 6 years agoMan what a great great record, every track has something special. Anasumana is just mind-blowing, the percussion, the arrangement, one of my favorite releases of the past few years.
EDIT: Discounted @ Soundway records page for 11 pounds
- One of the best releases I bought in 2016, wow wow wow. Only sad thing is that it´s only produced in 44.1kHz, but still sounds great. Good pressing, hardly any background noises, great cover and a really good story makes it my favourite this year. Big up to Susso, thx Soundway for putting it out!
- Easily one of my favourite sounds for years to come