|Fire Side||Saying All That Crap (Old School Mix)||7:18|
|Ice Side||Saying All That Crap (Organico Mix)||6:42|
- Written-By, Producer, Mixed By –
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Runout Fire Side): 08 28010 20 1A1 F EN I 11
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Runout Ice Side): 08 28010 20 1B1 F EN I 11
- Other (Sleeve and both labels): 08-028010-20
- mid 90s Steve Rachmad has had a Midas touch - even his silly/ravey sketches sounded good and really worked, and so does this one.
- Both sides are amazing and both cuts use a classic 1991 breakbeat that even Rob Hood used in his 'ardkore tune. The difference is "Old School" mix has no melody but it has a chipmonk vocal saying the title of the track. The other side uses the classic house music Hammond organ sound but no chipmonk vocal which is also very nice. Excellent record, I listen to both sides a lot. If you like classic techno and UK 'Ardkore you will love this even though it came out after 1992.
- Simple but effective edit of Twin Hype's For Those Who Like To Groove
- Quite intriguing under the radar release from musical mastermind Steve Rachmad. Especially the Old School Mix has a certain freshness that appeals to the current come back of break beats, definitely still capable of smashing modern dance floors. Grab it while it is still there!
- A Funny Steve Rachmad club tune.
- 👌 by psyance_QL
- House That I Like by net-yaroze
- Favorite Samples In Electronic Music by psyance_QL
- Kleez Mix - 338 Hide & Seek by kleezrotterdam
- Kleez Mix - 040 Chemtrails For All.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 972 White Skies.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 971 Quantum Leap.mp3 by kleez.one
- kleez.one - 003 Club Kleez.mp3 by kleez.one