|A1||The Blue Hour|
|B1||Broken (Asad Remix)|
Producer [Additional Production], Remix –
|B2||The Blue Hour Slow Train|
- Engineer –
- Written-By, Producer – ,
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side runout): END015 A.3 MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side runout): END015 B.3 MPO
- Edited 3 years agoThe ''Blue Hour'' track here is the best track by far on this EP, sounds wicked in a club and a top deep tech-house track :)
- In mu humble opinion 'The Blue Hour' is one of the best tech-house tracks ever.
- The Asad Rizvi track stands out here - tribal mid-tempo percussive tracks with many flavours. Blue Hour is a standard rushed progressive track with no purpose. Blue Hour Slow Train is a dubby flavoured version of the above.
- Edited 16 years agoThe best Tech House tune ever! Absolutely stonking release that rocks like nothing else. Awesome base heavy sounds & spacey haunting percussive elements combine to create a monstor of a track that was used on the End cd compilation & also championed by progressive house DJs such as Sasha & Digweed.