|2||Wanted To (Kill)||12:20|
|4||I Saw A Polysexual||9:19|
|6||He Lived Deeply||12:54|
- Design –
- Legal –
- Music By –
- Barcode (Text): 8 81390 20632 2
- Barcode (String): 881390206322
- Matrix / Runout: www.handlewithcare.de HUUME13 A782456-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L573
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9706
|Whistleblower (7×File, FLAC, Album)||Not On Label (Vladislav Delay Self-Released)||none||Finland||2013|
|Whistleblower 2022 (7×File, FLAC, Album, Reissue)||Not On Label (Vladislav Delay Self-Released)||none||2021|
|Whistleblower 2022 (Mastered) (7×File, FLAC, Album, Reissue, Remastered)||Not On Label (Vladislav Delay Self-Released)||none||2022|
- Edited 15 years agoAmazing album by Vladislav Delay, "Whistleblower" tells a minimal/ambient/idm story. It doesn't let you sleep yet doesn't let you dance - It makes you think, it makes you drift.
My favorite Vladislav Delay album so far.
- Edited 15 years agoI miss Delay's good times and I reckon he may miss them as well. "Whistleblower" is disappointing, because it's the same old Delay without bigger changes. What once was pushing music to its very boundaries, now is a boring music for elevators. If it was a debut, I'd satisfied and looking forward to hearing more. But artists like Delay are expected to be more than just an average maker. I'm putting my copy back on the shelf and take "Multila" instead...
- Edited 15 years agoVladislav Delay has been off the boil for a long time now; nothing has really grabbed me since his releases on Chain Reaction and Max.Ernst. 'Whistleblower' marks a true return to form and is up there with the best of his productions. Exquisitely deep and drifting ambient, with shards of glitchy interference and hints of dub. This album is a definate 'headphones at night' experience; it draws you in right from the beginning and hangs you on the edge of sleep; though your senses are too stripped open to let you drift off. Up there with the likes of Henrik Bs' 'Kryoniks' and The Detroit Escalator Companys' 'Soundtrack '; this should be noted as one of the landmarks in ambient music, and is certainly a contender for (beatless) album of the year. Ambient music rarely sees a vinyl pressing these days and I expect this release to be no exception. Thank fuck technologies like Rane Serato exist to enable us to mix music this beautiful on vinyl. One of the deepest and dreamiest releases I have heard in a long time... Highly recommended.