- Engineer – Klaus Hiemann
- Leader, Artwork By, Composed By – Mauricio Kagel
- Liner Notes – Dietmar Ströbel, Mauricio Kagel
- Performer – Christoph Caskel, Michel Portal, Siegfried Palm, Theodor Ross, Vinko Globokar, Wilhelm Bruck
- Photography – Zoltan Nagy
- Producer – Dr. Rudolf Werner
- Recording Supervisor – Hansjoachim Reiser
für aussereuropäische Instrumente
for non-European instruments
pour instruments non européens
Gatefold cover with 4page booklet tacked into centerfold, both showing liner notes and photographs.
Some 200 instruments were used, from almost all (non-European) parts of the world, made available from the Instrument Collection of the Munich Stadtmuseum, from the Otoia Collection and the Olympic Committee in Munich, Germany, from the "Institut Fondamental D'Afrique Noire" of Dakar University, by Dr. Ramon Pelinski and Rolf Miehler, by the composer, and by the performers themselves.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Rights Society): GEMA