|A1||Escape To Neptune||6:11|
|A2||Escape From Neptune||5:04|
- Composed By – (tracks: A2, AA),
- Mastered By –
Die cut Sapho sleeve without spine.
- Barcode (Scanned): 5024900000613
- Barcode (Text): 5 024900 000613
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout etching): Stu. SAPH 17 A1 BC2412
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout etching): SAPH 17-AA2- BC2440
- When I first bought this, I could not stop playing track 1, over and over again I played it. It's a terrific acid, trancey techno track, super base and samples. When the track kicks in around 3 1/2 mins in, it is just bliss. Play it loud when your happy! Track 2 is an average reprise of track 1, not particularly good, the long b side is ambient and defo not P Namlocks finest.
- Nicely tweaked ambient sounds over a driving bass with a simple and effective break in the middle. Samples from Aliens "We're in the pipe 5 by 5" and "Everybody Online". The b side is a dreamy ambient marathon sampling Ripley saying "That's the atmosphere processor".